And Your Point Is?

I walked back towards Bailey when Meredith pulled me into an on-call room. Well, the on-call room that I slept with Jackson in. Great...

"I can't believe you slapped Derek. What the hell is wrong with you,"she demanded, crossing her arms over her chest. I shrugged and asked,"And your point is? Listen Meredith, I worked with Shepard before Seattle, back where he's from. Believe me,he's bad news and I greatly advice you to stay away from him."

"How is he bad news? How do I know you're not lying to me,"she snapped back.

I sighed and said,"Mer,believe me. You don't know him like I do. Please,stay away from him. You're a nice girl and you deserve to be happy. But he can't make you happy. He can't make any girl happy. It's impossible."

"The man is incapable of love. Just,don't talk to him,think about him,hell, don't breath near him. He's a drug,a high that can kill you. A high you don't want to come down from until you realize that it's going to flatten you like a pancake when you land."

"But if you want to ignore my warning and keep sleeping with Derek Shepard, go the hell ahead. I don't care anymore,Meredith. I'm trying to save you from a whole other world of pain. So, now if you'll excuse me, I have to go talk to my resident about switching back to her today."

I stalked out of the on-call room and ran smack dab into Bailey.

"I am so sorry, Dr. Bailey.I didn't see you there,"I apologized after I picked up her labs for her.

"What do you need,Dr. Parker? We have lives to save. What's the matter? You seem flustered,"she questioned, concerned for my wellbeing. I signed and replied,"I would like switch back with you today. Is that okay?"

"You're avoiding my question,Aviana. What's wrong,"Bailey asked as we stopped in front of the coffee cart. I bit my lip and whispered,"I slapped Dr. Shepard?"

"You did what,"Bailey exploded, dropping her mocha latte that she ordered.

"He called me a bitch that takes orders. So I slapped him,"I replied calmly and softly. She took a deep breath then questioned,"So let me get this straight. Dr. Shepard, who is an attending, called you a bitch that takes orders. So, you slapped him. Is that what happened? Did I miss anything?"

I bit my lip and muttered,"I slept with Jackson Avery. Does that count?" She threw her arms into the air and demanded,"What is it? Your second shift now? And you've done and gone off, sleeping with an attending and slapping another. You are unbelievable."

"Well,"I blew out a breath but she cut me off.

"Aviana Parker, I swear to God, if you did something else wrong, I'm gonna kick your ass," Bailey threatened, jabbing her finger at my chest but I held my hands up and protested quietly,"I slept with Alex Karev. Is that another crime?" She blew out a breath then stated,"That's it. I'm done. Go away, Parker before I slap you up your head."

I walked away and ran labs for different residents and attendings, besides Derek and Jackson but then, Meredith was running to catch up to me.

"Aviana. Aviana,please talk to me,"she begged as she walked faster after me. I spun around, almost crashing into her before I snapped, "What? What, what,what!? What do you want?"

She jerked back in surprise then she stuttered out," There's a baby up in peds, I saw him have a tet spell, and I think I hear a murmur."

"And your point is,"I demanded, crossing my arms over my chest. She bit her lip and said,"Well, since you're Dr. Burke's favorite intern, I need a favor from yo-"

"Heavens no! Are you kidding me? You was just yelling at me a couple hours ago and now, you want me to kiss Burke's ass so you can scrub in on some badass surgery? You know what, screw you,Grey,"I exclaimed.