What The Hell Is Up With All These Psychos

No one else has figured out my secret. However, George hasn't said a goddamn word to me and usually, things like that wouldn't bother me any. But, with my raging hormones, anything could make me emotional. And having one of my closest friends and coworkers turn their back on me, tends to ruin my emotional stability.

Alex poked me in the cheek, causing me to giggle before I ducked my head under the pillow and whined,"Leave me be! I want sleep." He chuckled then wiggled his fingers across my sides before I jumped away from the tickling and shouted,"No tickling!"

He rolled his eyes and followed me as I rolled away from him before he gripped me tight then lifted,pulling me into his lap. I tucked my head in the crook of his neck, hiding away from the sun only to have my pager beep several times. I let out an annoyed whine then rolled off his lap before dressing myself for work.

"Bye, don't get yourself killed by my roommates, and see you at work." I scurried downstairs and out the door, deciding to walk to the hospital. Endorphins help when you're pregnant,ya know.

I didn't bother looking at who had paged me,so I had no idea who was demanding my presence at four o'clock in the morning.

"Dr. Par- Montgomery, Dr. Yang want to see you in her room." Olivia,the little nurse that George had dated, declared, twisting her fingers together nervously. I nodded, frowning at the sight she presented to me before stalking into Cristina's room.

"Dude, it's four in the freaking morning." I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I need you to watch Burke's every move today." I gritted my teeth at the request. Burke and I wasn't exactly on good terms so I wanted to avoid him as much as possible.

"C'mon, Aviana, this is the least you could do for me! I'm freaking bed bound." I've got Cristina Yang, the shark of an intern, begging for my help. I sighed and bowed my head then muttered,"Fine, I won't like it though."

She grinned and thanked me before I realized that there was someone else in the room besides Cristina and I. The woman looked similar to Cristina and I realized who it was.

"Oh, do you know Cristina? Or are you her doctor?" the woman asked, standing beside Cristina's bed. I smiled and replied,"Dr. Aviana Montgomery. I'm a fellow intern much like Cristina is. You must be her mother." Indeed it was too.

Turns out, her husband was a oral surgeon, which made me wonder if that's where Cristina got the inspiration to become a surgeon...

"Well, Mrs. Rubenstein, I have to get back to work but I'm sure I'll see you in a few for her official round of the morning."

About twenty minutes later, the other interns had arrived and we were doing rounds. The first patient was from Nepal and she had multiple syncopal episodes, ventricular arrhythmias, not to mention her past medical history of rheumatic heart disease with mitral valve stenosis.

The second was Cristina who was none too happy with her mother, who sold her out about her 101 degree fever that spiked last night.

"Aw, poor Yang, you don't get to go back to work just yet." Alex teased but when I stomped on his foot, he gladly shut up. We followed Bailey to Dr. Grey's room, where she laid in bed, arms crossed over her chest before Bailey declared,"Ok, Dr. O'Malley, you're presenting."

George shot her a confused glance then asked,"Shouldn't Dr. Parker present?"

"No, no, no, her name is Dr. Montengremy,Thatch." Ellis corrected, glaring at O'Malley. He sighed and rubbed his eyes tiredly before she went on further,"It's not asthma, it's GERD. He needs a Nissen fundoplication. I don't want her in the room."