For The Record, I'm Not Sorry

"Oh,shit!" he cried out, holding his eye.

"Aviana!" the Chief and Bailey shouted. Alex and Derek shared a small laugh while I glared at Mark who was now on the ground. My ex boyfriend gave a laugh then stood up, grinning at me before he stated, "You've always had one hell of a right hook."

"And you've always been a bastard." I spat, crossing my arms over my chest. Webber huffed then barked,"Okay, that's enough. Parker, meet me in my office. Dr. Sloan, Dr. Grey will clean you up and give you sutures cause it seems Parker got a pretty good hit on you."

"I'll see you in your office then." I started to walk up the steps before I stopped and looked over my shoulder then said,"By the way, you deserved that." I sat in front of Webber's desk with my arms crossed over my chest and a frown chiseled into my features, while I waited slightly anxious for my consequences.

I heard the door shut and I knew Webber was staring at me in disbelief but I didn't even try to defend myself. After all, there was no point. Instead, I stated, "For the record, I'm not sorry. So, whatever my punishment will be, I'll take it because he deserved that."

"Why exactly did he deserve that then? If I find the reason is justified, then your punishment won't be as severe." he replied, sitting behind the desk. So, I decided to go ahead and spill the entire story. From Manhattan to here. I even slipped my drug use in which Mark is to blame for.

He went silent for several minutes then looked up with haunted eyes before he stated, "Alright. A week out of the ER. You'll be on an attending's service and it won't be Sloan's. But you will not see the inside of an OR unless it's an emergency. Do you understand?" I nodded then left the office,only to find my friends waiting just outside of the office for me.

"What are you guys doing up here?" I asked, shocked. Cristina shrugged and replied,"We were curious to see why you hit McSteamy."

"Cause he's a bastard and a cheater." Derek answered for me as he climbed up the steps behind us. Payton glared at him then snapped,"He may be all of that-"

"He's also a jackass and a womanizing manwhore." I added, turning back to her.

"But he's still my brother." Cristina looked over at Payton with a shocked expression then demanded,"You're related to McSteamy? Damn! You look nothing like him!"

"He's my half brother." the British girl mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

"He seems like an asshole." Izzie grumbled, shrugging. Meredith nodded and added,"A smug one at that."

"So what was your punishment for hitting him?" Alex asked, standing up. Everyone followed suit,eager for results, so I spilled the beans about my deal with Webber and they all agreed that it was a fair deal.

"Wait,then who is the attending?" Cristina asked, turning towards the office in curiosity. I frowned, realizing that I didn't ask who my attending would be for a week, then went to head back inside to ask who's service I would be attending to when Webber walked out and called, "Parker, consider yourself Dr. Burke's bitch for the next week."

The blood ran from my face and everyone went silent after the announcement.

"Can I just die already?" I whimpered, falling to my knees dramatically. Meredith put a hand on my shoulder and stated, "It won't be so bad. Burke loves having you as an intern. Just do what he tells you and maybe you'll survive the week."

Everyone agreed and I felt a little better but to fully raise my spirits, I decided to go see Miska and Mariah. I lifted them out of the cribs then sat down in the rocking chair, smiling softly at them as I leaned back and forth, causing the chair to do the same.