The Phone. The Phone is Ringing.

Ring,ring,ring! Ring,ring. Ring,ring,ring! I groaned and buried my head under the pillow before snatching the phone up. I glanced at the caller ID and quickly ended the call. There's no way am I answering that call.

I scrubbed a hand over my face and rolled out of bed. I grabbed clothes then slinked into them before brushing my hair out. I pulled back into a fishtail braid then walked downstairs, searching for my shoes.

Derek stood in the kitchen, along with George, Izzie,and Meredith. My phone begun ringing and I yanked it out of my pocket before throwing it to Derek.

"You answer it." I spat as he caught it. He glanced down then tossed it back,"You answer it. It's your phone." I growled and hunted down my shoes before snatching up an apple.

"Later,dorks." I walked out the door and decided to walk to work. I rolled my shoulders as I entered the locker room only to Alex on his knees, glancing at George's manhood. My pale cheeks burned red then I whipped around and scratched the back of my neck.

"Um, this looks really bad-" George started but I cut him off,"I'm just gonna change in the bathroom." Alex huffed out then walked away, shoving past me. I walked into the bathroom and changed quickly before I sat on a random hospital bed that was in the hallway, finishing my apple.

I sipped on the water I grabbed at the house and glanced around. I spotted Burke and hopped off the bed before hurrying to catch up to him.

"Dr. Burke! Would you be willing to let me on your service for the day?" I asked, placing my hands behind my back innocently. He shrugged then stated,"Sure. Why not? Let's go,Parker." I followed him into a examination room where a man laid with his wife beside him.

I shot the two a smile and glanced around the room to see Alex and George standing there as well. I avoided their eyes and Burke barked,"Karev. Present."

Alex stepped forward then stated,"Patient presented with abdominal pain and blood in his urine. Once his workup came back unrevealing,the urologist suggested a cystoscopy."

"Reason?" Burke asked, turning to me.

"To get a better look inside the bladder." I answered,smiling. He nodded and the patient stated,"I appreciate you doing this, Preston. I know this is a little out of your field."

Burke shrugged and assured, "That's not a problem. It gives my interns something to do." The man nodded then replied,"I have a feeling you keep them plenty busy. We were in the same frat at Tulane. It went from torturing pledges to torturing interns. Am I right?"

Burke looked at us then warned, "Be very careful about how you three answer that." The man grinned and teased,"I could tell some stories." His wife swatted at him then Burke pointed out,"Bill, you have a camera snaking up your mojo. It's not the time to cross me."

"It isn't too serious, is it?" Bill's wife asked, turning to me. I shot her a reassuring smile then answered,"That's what the procedure will tell us." Burke placed a hand on her shoulder and replied,"You don't worry about nothing but growing my godson in there."

"He kicks like you wouldn't believe." she informed us with a laugh, placing a hand on her stomach. Burke chuckled and replied, "A badass, just like his father." Then he turned to Karev and ordered,"Move a little to the right. Your other right. There."

"What do you see? What is it?" Bill demanded, panicking.

"Could be a number of things. O'Malley, get a biopsy of the mass. Karev, schedule a CT. Parker, you're to stay in this room and watch over these two until I say you can leave. Let's not worry until we have to. Boys, you bring everything to Parker and Parker, you bring it to me."