No More

I was walking up to the house with Meredith when she stated,"I wonder what those two are doing." I shrugged and we entered, we saw lots of boxes unpacked, pictures hung, and video tapes sprawled across the living room floor. I gasped as we saw Izzie and George looking through them, drinking beer.

"Ooh, this one is skin grafting," Izzie exclaimed, clapping. George snatched the tape out of her hand and asked, " Skin grafting? No way! I've never seen that done before."

"Are those my mother's surgical tapes?" Mere asked, setting her bag down. I walked into the kitchen and made me a cup of coffee while simply ignoring the conversation. I heard Meredith tearing things down so I decided to help her out.

She shot me a grateful smile and I shrugged, before I begun walking upstairs with her behind me.

"I ordered Chinese food,"George shouted up to us. Meredith huffed and screamed back,"I hate Chinese food!"

The Next Morning:

"They're everywhere. All the time. Izzie's all perky, and George does this thing where he's helpful and considerate, they share food and they say things and they move things, and they breathe." I paused to whimper before I continued. "They're like happy."

"Kick them out,"Cristina suggested as we entered the hospital. I sighed then stated, "I can't kick them out. It's Meredith's house. I can't. I'm not allowed."

"So what, you're just going to repress everything into some deep dark twisted place until one day you snap and kill them," she asked, confused. I shrugged and muttered, "Yeah, pretty much. You'll be my alibi right?"

"And this is why we're friends. I'll be your alibi," she declared. We were waiting for the elevator when Alex walked up behind us and asked,"Why is the Nazi making us stay in the Pit two days in a row?"

"Leftovers," Cristina and I answered simultaneously, rolling our eyes.

"Leftovers," he questioned in disgust. I nodded and declared, "Leftovers. What part of that word don't you understand, Karev?" He frowned then muttered,"Someone's Prince Charming didn't kiss her good morning."

I bared my teeth at him as Cristina stated," Gotta get the cyclists who were too drunk or too stupid or too scared to get themselves to a hospital yesterday."

Alex scoffed then said, "Meanwhile, you gets to do a freakin' organ harvest." The Korean woman laughed then asked," Oh, that kills you, doesn't it?"

"What," Alex questioned in return. I smirked and answered for her," That two women got the harvest." He frowned then protested, No, it kills me that anyone got the harvest but me. Boobs do not factor into this equation. Unless you want to show me yours."

My face morphed in an expression of disgust before I declared,"I'm going to become a lesbian."

"Me too," she agreed, nodding. Alex and I was stuck in the Pit when I noticed that Viper was back so I decided to ask Alex about it,"Karev. What's Viper doing here?" He shrugged then muttered in return," Probably crashed his bike. Again."

I rolled my eyes and questioned again," How long has he been waiting?" Once more, Karev answered with a smart ass remark," Don't know, I'm busy on real cases. He's all yours." He held up charts then walked away.

"Thanks Sally Sunshine," I screamed after him before I approached Viper.

"Viper,"I asked as I approached him. He stood up, holding his side before he stumbled a bit and collapsed on the floor in front of me. I screamed a tiny bit, then sunk to my knees beside me, and begun examining him.