𝕆𝕟𝕖

I slowly wake up. Another day in my kingdom. What fun. I slowly peeled back the curtains. The sky was red as blood. Down below worthless demons were either killing each other or hurting each other or playing with each other in bed. Heh. Life here was always the same. You die, you get hurt, or you get scammed. Those were the simple rules down here.

You have to survive. You don't care about any others. You either get rich or you become a loner and get stripped penny by penny.  I see bombs raining down from the sky. The usual weather bombs or occasionally angels from heaven. Ugh. How I hated that word. How I hated the angels. I sometimes hate myself. For I to have wings. Wings of an angel. 

I hated that about myself. I was the lord of this place. I have been here for an eternity. Or it feels like it. I have been here for over ten thousand years. I have forgotten what life was like before I was sent down here. Before he banished me. And really, I'm glad I have forgotten life among the angels. I fit down here way better.

I dress myself. I must not let anyone see my wings. These white wings were a disgrace down here. No matter how hard I try I can't get rid of these wings. I've tried for five hundred years to rip them off, but they don't come off. I take it he's doing this to punish me again. As he always does.

This place was here to punish, but we've come to accept that this is our home. This was not a punishment this was a blessing. We do better down here than we do up there. I will never ever go back there again.