𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖

"What do you want Lucifer?" Uncle Ford hissed. 

He was doing something nerdy. He was writing down formulas. I walk over to him. 

"I wanted to apologize." I say. 

"Go on."

"Brining kids to Hell are a bad idea, let alone bringing them during Extermination Day."  

"Well, those kids have been through worse." 

"As an apology I've decided to share with you what I know about Bill Cipher." 

Uncle Ford looked at me. His eyes widen. He grabbed his notebook.

"What do you know about Bill Cipher?" He asked. 

"Everything. He's, my creation." 

Uncle Ford almost fell out of his chair. 

"You created him?!" He asked. 

"I'm older than the Galaxy after all." I shrug. 

"Why would you do that?!" 

I pulled out a chair. I sat down. 

"In truth I needed a friend. I didn't have any in heaven. So, I decided to make my own friend with the same dreams as me. Flat. I created the flat dimension behind my brother's back. Didn't take much except the holy grail and other things holy. I created him to be my friend. Took a few hundred years or so, I wasn't counting. I eventually created for friends. You've met them. They started going a bit rouge, which was fine. Until Bill set his eyes on earth. I was also fine with that. No offense. Anyway, my older brother by about 35 seconds, saw our plans and banished me to Hell." I conclude. 

"Fascinating. Well since Bill is defeated, I wouldn't hold it against you. Truth be told, I sort of understand. I know what it's like to be a total freak." He said. 

I stood up. I reached out my hand. Go on take it. Take it and my plan will go along nicely. 

"Am I forgiven?" I ask. 

Uncle Ford took it. 

"Forgiven. Seems I must've judged you a little too harshly." Uncle Ford said. 

You should've judged me harsher.