𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

I stand up. They see me now. They see my wings. Not even my girlfriend knows about this. I pull the sword out of my wing. I lick the blood. 

"It'll all be over in a minute. You might want to cover your eyes." I smile. 

Mabel and Dipper nodded. I think there too young to see what I will do to them. I will be relentless and will show no mercy. Mercy is for the weak. I cannot show mercy, otherwise Hell might think I'm weak.

I walk over to the angels. They were laughing. I take it they don't know who I am. This is going to be fun. I should kill angels more often, but then I might get a worthless visit from my brother, so I probably shouldn't. I launch myself and stab the first one quickly. I used my other hand to rip of his head.

One down. The other charged. I smiled. I dodge and grab his wings. I rip them off. I then cut off his head. I see the other one. He looked more scared. He flew into the sky in an attempt to retreat. Oh no you don't. I flew up to him quickly and I grabbed him. I then drag him down. We crash into the earth. I drive my hand in his back. I pull out his heart. I bite it. 

"Well, that's done. You can open your eyes now." I say. 

I drew my wings back into my back. Dipper and Mabel gasped when they see the bodies. 

"What did you do?" Dipper asked. 

"You were awesome dude! I recorded the whole thing! What's with the wings?" Soos asked. 

I shut his mouth. I look around. I put the knife at his chin. I have to make a point. 

"Never use that word in Hell. Never ever say anything about this." I hiss. 

"Okay dude." Soos said. 

"Now let's get you back home.  I think your Uncles are really worried about you." I say.