𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

I walk into Grunkle Stan's room. He was still asleep. He was snoring louder than a steamboat engine. I know the stone was hidden. Standford hid it well. I needed Bill's help. I enter Stan's mind. Everything in the mind was gray and white, except for the actual memories. I walk into the shack of memories. 

I had no interest in seeing his memories. Frankly, I don't want to see his memories. He's not normal. He's fat. He drinks pit soda, to be fair, everyone here drinks it. The most disturbing thing is that how could he have saved Gravity Falls? How could such an old disgusting man become a hero? It doesn't make any sense to me. 

I see the latest memory. A triangle shaped door, how fitting. I enter. It was dark, but in Hell there are many dark places. 

"Hahahahaha!" A laugh said. 

I knew that laugh. It was evil and slightly robotic. A triangle appeared behind me. A yellow one with one eye and a top hat. 

"Well, if it isn't my creator. The Devil himself." It said.

"Bill Cipher. Heh. You survived?" I chuckle. 

"It wasn't easy, but I did it." Bill said shrinking back into his old size. 

"I need something out of you." I say. 

"Of course, anything for my old pal." Bill said. 

"I need you to enter StandFord Pines mind for me." I say. 

"Finally! How long I've waited for this moment! But one problem, how am I supposed to enter his mind?" Bill asked.

"Enter my body, and you will be able to enter his body." I say reaching out his hand. 

"What's in it for me?" 

"A chance for a worldwide Weirdmagedion. On one condition, you leave out Gravity Falls. The rest of the world will be your play toy, but people have to die to keep the balance." I say. 

Bill took it and laughed. He entered my body, of course he won't control me; he can't.  He's more like a package. Now I just need to get StandFord to shake my hand.