𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

"Did you find where he hid the stone?" I ask. 

"Oh calm down. You know me, I always find a thought." Bill said. 

"That's not an answer." 

"I found out lots of things." His voice changed.

"Dude, just tell me." 

"Alright, alright, jeez where's your sense of humor?" 

I glare at him. He pulls out a memory. He shows it to me. Intresting. He's hidden the stone in a safe. I see that the safe was protected heavily. It looked like something from Mission impossible. 

"Can I ask you a question?" Bill asked. 

"Uh, what?"

"Why do you not want me to spread Weirdmagedion in Gravity Falls? Are you getting attached?"

"That's none of your business." I snap.

"Oooh, looks like the twins are rubbing off on Ya. Have you gotten soft?" 

"Ask again and I will kill you."

"Aww. It's okay. I was only messing with you." 

"Thank you for that. Good night." I say exiting. 

I exited the dream scope. I knew where the stone was. I needed a rest. It's been busy. I walk into the bedroom. Lillith was already asleep. I take off my shirt. I take off my shoes. I sit on the side of the bed thinking of what Bill had said. Am I really getting too attached? Am I growing soft? I do like Dipper and Mabel, even the bear man. I can't become soft. I'm the Devil! Soft is what my brother does! 

I am not soft. I'll show heaven that.