𝕋𝕨𝕠

"Mabel what are you doing?" I ask. 

"Eating candy from a dark shady factory." Mabel answered. 

I was about to argue but I think I better leave it. We are weird twins, I think that's ovbious. 

"Soos I need your help! My butt is stuck on the toilet!" Grunkle Stan yelled.

"Yes Mr. Pines." Soos said running up. 

We we're just taking the day off. It was summer anyway. I was reading my favorite mystery book. Mabel was eating candy that could kill her, but oh well. It all seemed like a perfectly good afternoon. 

"Hey, do you hear music?" Mabel said. 

Oh-no. In this town weirdness happens in the blink of an eye. 

"Yeah. It sounds kind of like a lullaby." I answer.

It was sweet, but I hear notes that were a little more sinister. It was a rose, but then starts to decay. It was sweet at first but then turned bitter and salty. I followed it. It was like a hook pulling me. I walk out of the house. Mabel followed she wasn't as drawn to it as I was. It was like a voice whispering in my head. 

I walk through the woods. I wasn't shaking. It was a clear sunny day, with Gnomes running around with machetes. Normal. I come to a part of the forest where everything was dead. It looked like a graveyard. The plants were all withered. There were skeletons that littered the ground. In the middle was a stone. A red glowing stone. I flip through the pages of the journal. There was nothing about a glowing stone. I look at it. I pick it up. 

"What is that thing?" I ask. 

"Ooh pretty." Mabel said. 

"If there's one person who would know what the heck is this thing, it's Uncle Ford." I say.