𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

I watch as the angels search the land. I couldn't believe what Lucifer told us. Angels are supposed to be nice and holly but watching them, they remind me of Bill. Bill was evil and twisted and so were the angels. 

Mabel peered out the door. She poked me. 

"Let's explore the big house." Mabel said. 

"I don't know Mabel; we're not supposed to go outside." I say. 

I peer at Lucifer. He was sleeping on the couch. 

"C'mon Dipper. Don't you want to explore this mansion?" Mabel asked. 

"Alright, alright." I say. 

"Race you to something!" Mabel yelled.

I ran after her. The house was lined with paintings of Lucifer. Some were with a girl with horns. I think that might be Lillith. The Devil's wife or something. Mabel kept touching stuff. Vases, chairs, and other cool stuff in his home. 

"His house is amazing!" Mabel yelled. 

Mabel bumped into a shelf. A book fell. It opened. I saw that it contained Bill Cipher information. I took it. I looked at it. I read it:

My project has been going well. His power grows. His dreams are flat. Perfect. He will help me. He will help me destroy my brother's fortune. He will be our salvation. 

I didn't get a chance to read any more because Mabel screamed loudly. I see the door leading outside. Oh no! 

"Mabel!" I scream. 

I ran outside. I see her surrounded my angels. Each one pointing its weapon at her. I run to her.

"Mabel! What the heck are you doing outside?!" I yell. 

"I heard a pig noise. It sounded like Waddles, so I ran outside!" Mabel yelled. 

"Die, now demons." One smiled. 

"We're not demons we're people!" I yell. 

They didn't listen. They laugh. One throws a sword at us. We hold each other and close our eyes. We heard the knife cut something. I open my eyes. I see bloody white feathers on the ground. I look up. I see Lucifer smiling. 

"Don't worry kids, I'll take care of this." He smiled.