𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

I watch Mable cry. She even tried to attack me. I shove her away. 

"Lucifer, why did you do that?!" Mable cried. 

"Why did you trick me into talking with Yahmen?" I hiss. 

"Waddles doesn't deserve to be in Hell."

"He'll be fine. As long as no demon starts craving pork."

"Why do you two hate each other?!" 

"What?"

"You two are brothers. Twins. Why can't you get along?"

I let out a sigh. I guess I should tell them. 

"Well for one thing I am... jealous of him." 

"Jealous?"

"In heaven everything was perfect, but I was always passed for my brother. He was the light of heaven. Even in Hell, I can tell my people are suffering. Hell, it is Hell, people are supposed to suffer down there, but still. I try to make it so they can do what they want. I never got to do what I wanted in Heaven. Oh, also he banished me into Hell in the first thing. But I really should thank him, best thing that ever happened to me." I say.

I decide to release the pig. She loves the pig. I should not have done that. I open the portal again. I see Waddles.

"Waddles!" Mable yelled running. 

I took out Waddles. He was covered in paint and blood. He smelled horrible. Mables grabbed him. She squeezed her face into his. I walk away, smiling.