𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

We we're like two powerful energy forces colliding. I thought we would cause a Supernova. The energy was coming off of me and Bill was a crap ton. I feel the sky rumbling. I can't imagine what the ground is like. I decide to take a peek. Oh my. Everyone was screaming and going nuts. Buildings were being ripped apart due to our battle. 

Which means, I have to end this soon, but Bill isn't making this easy at all. He was exhausting a lot of energy. I was too. I blasted fire at him. He blocks it with a blue shield. 

"This is getting old. Getting tired yet?" Bill asked.

"Not a bit." I say.

I was. This was exhausting. I didn't want him to know that. I charge again. Unfortunately, he grabs me and throws me down. His eye shot out a blast of powerful energy that shoved me down 12,000 feet and into the ground hard. 

---  ---  --- 

I slowly staggered at least a little up. I look around. Oops. I totally destroyed the Mystery Shack. Everything was destroyed and a pile of sticks. I am so sorry. I spit out blood. Is this it? Was god right? Bill has gotten more powerful than anything I've ever seen. I have to fix this. I have to make it right.

Oh no. I realize I needed help from another of equal power. I drew the symbol in the ground with my own blood.

"Yahmen." I breathe. 

The circle glowed and shot out a wall of blue. 

"Luci? You want to talk to me?" Yahmen said. 

"It's...not...like...I...had...a...choice." I pant. 

"What happened to you? What happened here??"

"Long...story..."

I fainted right there in a pile of blood.