𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"Are you sure about this my lord?" A servant following me asked. 

"Quite. I can't risk it. You will mess it up." I glare. 

"Of course, my lord." The servant bowed. 

I arrive in a room. I stand on the pentagram. The portal from hell to the living world. Can't wait to see this Gravity Falls. The stone has to be there. It has to be. I need to get it back. It will exact my revenge on Heaven.

 I took a knife out. I slit my hand. Fortunately, I'm already dead, I think. The blood dropped onto the pentagram. It opened into a portal. 

"Gravity Falls." I say. 

The pentagram glowed and I was sucked into the portal. 

***

Intresting place. I stand in a field. I see a water tower that had a big muffin on it. Ew. It also said Gravity Falls. Ugh. Already this town looks sad. I walk out the woods and into the town. I look around. Definitely more peaceful up here. Everyone was just doing their own thing. Everyone was not hurting and killing each other. Wow. This place is sad. 

I walk around. People were whistling and singing. I need to find the stone. I needed to find a place where death happens. When the stone is in contact with plants, it tends to wither them and suck their power. I look around. I walk through the town. 

I wasn't looking where I should've been, some little kid bumps into me. I look down. A kid with a pine tree camp was rubbing his face. 

"Are you okay? Sorry." I say. 

I'm not one to apologize but I have to look normal. It would be dangerous. 

"Fine. Uh, you look like you're not from around here." He said. 

"One could say that." I shrug. 

"I'm Dipper." Dipper said reaching out my hand. 

There was something cute about this kid. I find it amusing. I took it. 

"You don't have to tell me your name right away." He said. 

"Tell me, have you seen any strange things here?" I ask.

"Oh all the time." He said. 

"Tell me." I say.