𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

200 million years. That's how long it's been since I talked with him last. He hasn't changed a bit. He still looks like a king, and he still looks like a doll. Great. 

"Is this what you decided to show me? My brother?" I ask turning to Mable and Dipper.

"Uh, well, we thought maybe you two could talk it out, and eventually hug it out." Mable said.

"Are you kidding me? I haven't spoken to this idiot in 200 million years!" I hiss. 

"You haven't changed." Yahmen said. 

"I have. Ever since you threw me into the pit." I hiss.

"You didn't give me much of a choice." 

"There's always a choice."

"You were planning on making the world into chaos." 

"Serves them right." 

I turn. I glare at Mable and Dipper. 

"So this idea of yours was to make me and this idiot together? How dumb are you people? I don't want him near me." I hiss. 

"I do." Yahmen says. 

"What?"

"I miss you."

"I don't."

"You want to talk?"

"Talk? Are you kidding me? I was so happy without you and now you come into my life?" 

"You did summon me."

"It was the kids fault!"

"Are you feeling love for them?"

I stop. I look at them. 

"I am the Devil! I love only people in Hell!" 

"You used to love me."

"Biggest regret of my life."

"Are you still worked up about what happened between our parents?"

I glare at him. I clutched my fists. 

"Our parents were getting divorced, and you just had to throw me under the buss." I hiss.

"I never meant to. I just told them about what he saw." 

"When he came down into Hell, I cut him into pieces, and I fed them to my Hell hound."

Yahmen began to smile. 

"What is it?"

"You know this is the first time we've talked, and we've been talking for a while now." He smiled.

"Ugh. I did not need to hear that." I sigh.

I chant the spell to end the session.

"Luci-" Yahmen starts before fading. 

I let the clutches go. I dug so deep, that there were mark prints of blood. I glare at Mable and Dipper. 

"Since you have delivered one hell of a surprise, I will give you one." I say.

I snap my fingers. A portal to Hell opened. A demon jumped out and grabbed Waddles. Mable screamed. I closed the portal before Mable could reach him.