5

Motivation: D e a d
My mind: D e a d
Me: D e a d

OC Name: ??? (>:3)
Fandom: Uh, sooooo I made the first part on my own. The AU is completely thought up by me. And there's a drawing I made that goes a long with it—
Species: Human. Mostly. With a few things that happened through potions/experiments/that-kind-of-stuff
Location: ???

She expected to feel triumph.

She expected to feel relief. Relief that the war was finally over. Relief that no one had to look behind their shoulders every other second to make sure the Black Deaths and the Seekers weren't behind them, ready to take their lives.

Instead, all she felt was grief, anger, frustration, self-disgust, and self-hate.

Everyone was gone.

Everyone was dead.

She couldn't believe it.

But it was right there, in front of her.

She couldn't deny it.

Everyone was really gone.

All because of her.

Everyone, everything, all that they've done, all that they've achieved. Gone. Everything was gone, in ashes. All because of her. All her fault.

She thought they'd won. She thought that the Wanderers had won when they killed the leader of the Seekers, and banished the Black Deaths.

That's because they had.

For one second, anyway.

She'd never expected for arrows to rain from the sky, killing everyone around her. That was all her fault. She didn't check for curses on the leader before killing him. She wasn't cautious enough and that had caused the deaths of thousands of people. Thousands of innocent citizens, families, all her fault.

She was a murderer.

She really was a criminal.

She wanted to run. She wanted to leave this wretched place.

At least the Seekers were gone. And the Wanderers. Without them, life would go on as usual.

Without anymore of the Potion, and the rest of the Wanderers and Seekers gone, she was the last with the ability of Sight.

And she couldn't stay.

No, if she stayed, conflict would rise again, perhaps even faster than before. She couldn't bare the feeling of being the only one in the galaxy with the Sight. It might just be the thing that finally killed her.

No, she had to run. Flee from the galaxy. She had to leave. She had to become an outcast, in order to save the rest of the galaxy, maybe even the universe.

So she ran. She made her red wings disappear, vowing to never use them again. It brought too many memories.

She stole Sight-numbing potions from the deserted lab, and kept her eyes downcast to avoid being derailed from her plan with something intriguing.