Name: ???
Fandom: Genshin Impact
Species: Human
Location: A Forest in the Land of Bloodshed and Darkness

Warning: There's also a little spoiler for Inazuma in the game Genshin Impact.

She was once the greatest samurai of her time...

But her life had just been turned upside down. After years of serving her superior, she didn't know where to go now. She didn't know where to go or what to do, or if she wanted to live on at all...

Never in all her years has she been in a helpless state.

Tears she never knew she could have streaked down her scarred face, her body shook uncontrollably as she curled into a ball at the base of a tree trunk. She wasn't sure where she was. In a forest, far away from the darkness and bloodbath. But even this peaceful patch of woods could not escape the impact of the disaster; there were no sounds of birds chirping, or boars and squirrels scourging the undergrowth for food. No wind rustled the tall grass and leaves. It was utterly silent.

Countless lives had been lost. And more than one of them had been her fault.

She could not help but recall her master's face. The warm, kind smile, framed by light blue hair, with warm, but tired, striking purple eyes. The last one he will ever give her.

She had arrived in time to save him, but she didn't. She couldn't. She'd pinned down by the fierce abyssal creatures, and when she turned back, he was on the ground, and the blood—

A muffled scream escaped her. She didn't want to think about it.

She was once the greatest samurai of her time...

But... Miles and miles away, on an island, darkness had settled. Somewhere inside the cloud of darkness, her master's family was there. She knew she should go back to protect them. It was the right thing to do.

But she couldn't even protect him. She couldn't even save the Almighty Shogun—Raiden Shogun, the Electro Archon, her archon—and only watched, helpless, as she was slaughtered.

And then she had fled like a coward.

She unsheathed her dagger with shaky hands. Maybe it was out of self-pity, but she couldn't bare it anymore. She couldn't live on. She had nowhere to go, no one to go to, and nothing worthwhile to do.

She was a waste of space and breath.

Better she died in the Abyss then continue this life.

She was once the greatest samurai of her time...

But as she brought the dagger down to her chest, she stopped herself. Her hands shook even more, and she finally dropped the clean, pristine dagger into the ground, furious at herself. She knelt there, burying her face in her hands, and let out a scream.

She really was a coward.

The scream stretched on for several long seconds, so filled with anger, self-disgust, and grief.

When it stopped, she just sat there, numb. Then she brought out, and dropped, her dimming blue Vision of ambition.

Standing, she turned around, and walked away, leaving the dagger and pin on the ground, which the wind buried under the leaves and dirt.

She was once the greatest samurai of her time...

...but now she is nothing but a roaming, shameful, meaningless ronin.

---

The location is named that way for dramatics it's just a forest somewhere—
-Lunya

P.S. WAS IT DEPRESSING? DID IT MAKE YOU CRY? NO? OH...