7

Name: Myra
Fandom: Genshin Impact
Species: ...I would be partially lying if I said human
Location: The Knights of Favonius Headquarters, Acting Grand Master Jean's Office.

Warning: Spoilers for the first like fifteen minutes of the game
And also indirect, hidden, very MINOR spoilers, for later on
If you squint

Myra was starting to get a tiny bit annoyed, as Jean kept glancing restlessly at the grandfather clock.

She sighed. Not that she could blame the Acting Grand Master. She was starting to feel a bit restless herself. After that attack from Stormterror...who wouldn't be?

Especially with her line of work.

Myra was keeping herself entertained by writing a new performance script she was planning to perform in the next month. She was still jolting down ideas for it, not quite yet to the script-writing stage—she needed Kylee for that.

She sat at the table on the right hand side of the office, tapping her pencil against the table. Jean had summoned her shortly after the attack from Stormterror—Dvalin. Myra and the Knights were...allies, so to speak. She was quite interesting in the turn of recent events, and happened to be close by. Of course she couldn't miss this meeting with the curious new traveler.

The librarian, Lisa, was on the other side of the room, reading a book.

Finally, Jean pushed herself off her desk, and started towards the door.

"Jean, what's the hurry? I thought we agreed to meet them here," Lisa interrupted the Acting Grand Master, closing her book.

"I would also like to point out that it's been half an hour and they're still not here." Myra twirled the pencil in her hand, sitting back in her seat and sighing.

"And there have been sightings of Stormterror outside the city," Jean agreed. "Once we meet, we must—"

"Relax, I'll lend a hand when the time comes," Lisa assured her, which wasn't quite reassuring, but then again, Myra had never seen Lisa fight. Though she had heard stories.

Then, the doors leading to the office opened. The two women glanced towards it, as Myra stood up, pushing her chair back.

The Calvary Captain, Kaeya, and Outrider Amber came in first, followed by a young blonde, with exotic clothing, and a floating, starry, otherworldly-being beside her.

And the blonde looked...strangely familiar.

As realization dawned on Myra, she forced on her on-stage smile, but while behind that, she remembered the fight with a blonde, same age, same height, same face. Even their stature, the way they moved, was similar. Being an experienced director and a fighter, she could usually figure out these types of things.

And this one wasn't hard.

Her eyes also drew to the flowers in her hair. Exactly like the one hanging from her belt.

Myra rounded the table to stand beside Jean. She had missed a little bit of the story, as Amber was explaining how she found the Traveler—whose name was Lumine—and her floating companion, Paimon, who was totally not emergency food, no no.

It also just so happened that Niami had been there when Amber found them, but she had left after the Stormterror attack.

Then, Kaeya finished the brief summary:

"After that, I brought them straight here."

Everyone seemed to think through this new turn of events. Myra was no exception.

A traveler from beyond this world, with a missing brother, the ability to wield elemental magic without a Vision, and increasingly swordsmanship.

She would be lying if she said she wasn't curious, but also wary.

Myra subconsciously adjusted her scarf to cover her pin better.

Jean spoke first, like a true knight and Acting Grand Master, her hand over her heart. "Welcome to Mondstadt, windborne travelers. I am Jean, Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius. This is our resident Librarian, Lisa."

Jean looked to Myra. She knew Myra liked to introduce herself, which was why she was waiting patiently.

Myra exhaled internally.

Chin up, smile, and no one would suspect a thing.

Myra gave a convincing grin, and a bow. "And I'm Myra, founder of the Star Eclipse Theatre. I'm merely here because Jean, for unknown reasons, thinks I can help. Pleasure to meet you, Lumine, Paimon."

---

Another short little thingy
Told you it was quick—
Hehe~
-Lunya