𝐕𝐈

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐈𝐭 was all her fault. On that fateful night three years ago, she wanted to get a taste of danger. Her and her friend Rika wanted to play with the big boys so we indulged them, and she betrayed us.

My little Ember was a good girl. Thats a lie, she was never a good girl like she pretended to be and maybe thats what drew me in. Her parents were so respected in the town and she was their little shooting star. Funny thing about shooting stars is that they burn and when they hit the ground they cause destruction, and that is exactly what she did. When the high of the danger ended and Madison Ember Thompson came crashing down, and reality set in she departed with one final form of destruction. Ours. She sent Kai, Will, and me to jail for three years. 

My little Ember ran away and lit a fire in her wake. One that she didn't know would come back to burn her.

A new match to an old flame, she was my little Ember willing to burn, and I was the one caught in the flames. But, now I'm back. . . and it's my turn to cause pain.

She wanted to burn, to rise above everything and I was fine with letting her feel out the different colors. I was fine with showing her the colors to describe the high of danger, the strike of fear, and the blues in freedom, but she took it too far. Madison thinks she knows what red is, that she knows the beauty in danger and what causes pain but she is not ready.

The Four Horsemen are back in Thunder Bay to paint the town red, my main focus is to paint her red. I want her to feel the pain, to send her off the edge, having her gripping her seat waiting for the high to be over only to be terrified in the disappointment of the cycle not ending.

She wanted to break us, so I'm going to break her.

-----

I know this chapter is hella short for it being his first POV but this is just a sneak peak of whats to come. I am going to slowly add more of POV's of Damon that are longer!!!

Thanks for voting and commenting on my book! Expect more updates this week!!!!!

--- ENJOY :)