𝐗𝐕

𝐈𝐧 my drowsy state I felt Damon slowly walk to the car, the air was getting colder and wind nipped at my skin. I unconsciously snuggled my head closer to his neck as he walked, trying to get warm. I could feel him slowly place me into the passenger seat of the car, and walk to the other side.

My head rolled to the side and pressed against the cold window as the car speeded down the road and I could feel myself falling asleep.

— A little while later —

All of a sudden I jolted awake as my felt my body being pushed forward and my head hitting the seat as I came to a stop. I groaned as I rubbed my head that was now hurting a little.

I slowly open my eyes to see Damon looking at me with a smirk. We were still on the road, "What the hell was that?" I say moodily and still drunk.

"That was the car coming to a stop because I pushed the break." Damon replies smugly.

"I'm not an idiot I know that! Why did you break so fast and not put a seatbelt on me?!" I say angrily.

"I was bored. You were boring me." He says cheekily.

"You were BORED?! I was sleeping!" I say looking at him angrily. I rub my head again because the shouting made my head hurt more.

"Ugh do you have Advil. The car is spinning." I say while closing my eyes and clutching my head as he continues to drive.

"No, I'm not a pharmacy. And the car isn't spinning it's your head because you drank so much!"

I open one eye and glare at him, "I drank so much because you made me drink!"

He doesn't respond so I close my eyes and rest my head against the seat. After, I put my seatbelt on obviously.

After a while I doze off again only to wake up when Damon opens my door.

"I can walk myself you know, know right. I'm not that drunk." I say pushing him away and stepping out myself.

"I know your impaired speech gave away how sober you really are." He says sarcastically.

I only glare at him and start walking ahead and enter the lobby area. As I'm about to trip over the carpet I feel Damon catch me and steady me with his hands on my waist.

I look up at him to see him staring at me already. My mind wanders before I pull slightly away from him and whisper thanks. My cheeks flush with embarrassment.

We start walking again but his hands don't leave my waist. I'm too drunk to care right now.

We enter the elevator and he pushes the button for my floor.

"So about Salem." I say looking up at him. "You better let her go now mister." I say while waving a finger in his face.

His hands tighten around my waist as he leans down, "Or what?" He says, "That a threat?"

He's close to me now and he looks at me before biting the finger that near his face slightly.

"Ow! Damon!" I say before pulling my finger away and rubbing it off on his shirt. "Not everything is a threat you psycho. I just want her back." I say. "Please."

He doesn't respond as the elevator doors open and he walks me to my door. I search my bag for the keycard and enter, not expecting him to follow. "What are you doing?" I say turning to look at him.

He doesn't respond and I roll my eyes before storming to my room. I open the door and to my surprise Salem is there. She's sitting on my bed staring at me with a cat toy in her mouth. I quickly drop my bag and run to her and hold her.

"Oh my god, your here!" I say while rubbing her fur as she meows in response. I set her back down on the bed and allow her to roam around.

I step out into the living room area where I last saw Damon and too my surprise he's gone. The door is shut exactly how I left it and the only evidence of him being here is the slightly wet shoe print he left behind.

I clean up and drink some water with an Advil and set some food out for Salem before going to take a much needed shower. I enter the bathroom and lock the door behind me and start the steaming hot shower to relax. The glass shower quickly fogs up and covers me with its haze.

I scrub the pool water and alcohol smell off me before exiting the shower. I grab a clean towel from the stand and wrap one around my body before using the other one to dry my hair. As I turn towards the mirror, my blood runs cold and I drop the towel from my hair in shock.

On the fogged up mirror next to the sink the words

I SEE YOU

are written in condensation. I quickly change my clothes and run out to my room to make sure Salem is safe and too my surprise she's sleeping.

Someone was in my room and was in the bathroom with me while I showered. I locked both of  the doors and I'm sure of it. Fear fills me, they could've done anything while I was in the shower. While I was vulnerable and completely unaware, but they didn't.

I see my phones screen glow from the corner of my eye and walk towards it. I shakily pick up the phone and the my horror it's a message from an unknown number.

I unlock my phone and click the message. It's a photo of me swimming in the cave water with a message underneath:

Still waters run deep little red. When the tide gets too high, secrets will be uncovered. Don't act so innocent or I'll drown you bitch.

Fear and paranoia fill me. I looked around the cave before I entered. I was alone and I was sure I checked. It must have been Damon then. I look at the image closer. "Oh my gosh." I whisper.

In the corner of the photo is Damon watching me swim. He was just as unaware of the photo being taken as me. Who is this? I think in my head.

As the fear creeps away, exhaustion bubbles. I'm so tired right now and I've seen Damon and his gang of psychos enough today.

I go to the bathroom and wipe the mirror clean and mute my phone. I grab a knife from the kitchen and hide it by my bed. As a precaution I double check the lock on the main door and balcony before grabbing Salem and locking her in the room with me.

My head hits the cold awaiting bed, and I slip in the covers and dream in hopes of escaping the nightmares that wander in my reality.

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

I'm back!!!!!

How are you lovely people today?

Please comment and vote and I hope you enjoy!!

:)     see u soon 💌