𝐗

𝐈 turn to stare at Rika in shock. "What the hell was that?" I say.

"What do you mean?" She says acting clueless.

"THAT! Do you remember what they did? Or did that just fall out of your head when you hit the floor with Micheal all over you!" I say waving my arms angrily. "I don't even care that you made out with him, but seriously doing that and then acting all tough when you know whats on the line?"

"I know whats on the line so don't yell at me like I'm a child!" Rika says crossing her arms.

"Then don't act like one." I say running my hand through my hair. "Look I don't have time for this we both have something on the line so we can't be late." I take a breath to calm myself before saying, "I really don't want to fight with you right now."

"I know I'm sorry, I didn't mean what happened with Micheal. It's like my body just reacted before my mind could." Rika said reaching out to hold my hand.

I grab her hand and smile at her as the elevator door slides open, and I walk out.

Quickly making it to my door, I unlock it before getting ready. I wipe away the smeared mascara and fix my makeup before changing into a black bathing suit. I grab an oversized gray t-shirt as a coverup and put on some wedged sandals before putting my keys, wallet, phone, and other essentials in a small bag, to bring with me.

I walk out of the room and turn to a small table in the living room area to find my sunglasses. Just as I grab the sunglasses, I jump and drop them as a voice echoes in the room. I quickly turn around to see Damon sitting comfortably on my couch just staring at me.

My eyes shoot to the door, wondering how he got in without a sound.

"Relax, your door is still on its hinges." Damon says, noticing my worry.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. 'I couldn't be that late. . . right?' I think to myself.

"I told you 10 minutes or you would come kicking and screaming if needed."

"And I said 15." I say folding my arms around my chest. "Where are the other guys?"

"With Rika."

"You need 3 people to drag a skinny girl?"

"No, I only need me to bring you."

I roll my eyes and bend down to pick up the sunglasses before making my way to the kitchen. If he wanted to drag me to the car, he would have to wait for me to make my coffee.

I can feel his eyes follow my figure as I walk into the kitchen and pull out the supplies to make coffee. Once I set some water boiling and pour in the coffee, I search for my cold cup only to find it in the top cabinet. My only two options were to climb the counter and risk breaking my neck to grab the cup, or ask Damon for help.

I turn around to see if Damon is still looking at me from the couch, only to jump as a tall figure stands in front of me. I let out a quiet hiss as my back hits the counter. At this moment, I wanted to melt into the counter. I let out a shaky breath as I turn my head up from his chest to meet his eyes.

The beautiful dark swirls in his eyes great me. His stare bores deeply into mine, searching deep into mine. For a moment I just get lost in his eyes. His mysterious eyes. I try to figure him out, they say eyes are the windows to ones soul, I guess thats why it's hard for me to see deep inside his eyes. He doesn't have a soul. He never looks away when he lies, and his eyes twinkle for all the wrong reasons.

I flinch back somehow further into the counter, as he leans over to grab the cup with ease. His eyes don't meet mine until he sets the cup down besides me, but I can't stop looking at him. I open my mouth to thank him, but fall silent as I close my mouth as my cheeks burn up red. His eyes meet mine again for a second, before he looks away as if he's satisfied with what he sees. I turn around and finish making my coffee and add some cold foam on top. From the corner of my eye I see that he's turned away from me, and looking out my window so I quickly make some simple coffee for him.

I was still pissed at him so I decided to add some sweet syrup into it before setting it down on the table, though I was even more pissed that I couldn't add poison. I grab my cup and place my bag on my shoulder before looking at him. "If you're looking to jump, I won't try stopping you."

He doesn't turn around as he responds, "I'm seeing if you would survive the fall, after I push you. Don't worry I'll test it out with your cat first."

I gulp, suddenly remembering what was at stake. My eyes turn to the cup of coffee for him, and I wonder if it's too late to make a new one. This time with poison.

'Oh well' I think as I walk to my door and leave to enter the small hallway area. I lean against the wall and sip my coffee as I wait for him to arrive. My eyes turn to the staircase and I
wonder if I can make it down and hide before he knows I'm gone.

"If you're thinking of running, I will find you." He says entering the hall.

I ignore him and walk to the elevator and press the button to open it. I step inside at the same time he does, and I watch him press the button to the ground floor. My stomach drops as the elevator starts its journey down.

All types of scenarios roam into my head as silence fills the elevator. 'What if the elevator gets stuck on the way down. Lots of things happen in the dark some possibly pleasurable and some where only Damon would find twisted pleasure in.' My eyes quickly shift from the floor to the top of the door to search for the cameras. Of course, no cameras for the rich peoples privacy.

"If I wanted to kill you, I wouldn't have to worry about the cameras." Damon says.

Great he noticed me looking, he always caught onto what I was thinking somehow. I shift uncomfortably as a blush fills my cheeks. Relief fills me as the elevator door opens and I step out eagerly before realizing I don't know where his car is. Damon strolls out after me and doesn't look back as he reaches his black BMW. 'Damn thats a hot ass car.' I say in my head. I quickly reach his car and sit in the passenger seat. I go to set my cup into the cup holder, only to stop. He brought the cup with him.

I lean back in my seat after setting my drink down and put on my seatbelt. My guess is that someone as unstable in his own ways as him, does not drive slow. After all he lives for The Chase.

They all do.

Thanks for reading!!! Please comment and vote and next chapter will be uploaded soon!!

Buckle up because things are about to get hot and quickly!!

------🖤❤️------

🂷