𝐗𝐈𝐗

It was nightfall when I arrived to my old studio. I parked my car in a hidden part of the woods  and watched my surroundings. The once lavish studio was now sitting abandoned on hill in the middle of nowhere. Shadows covered the building as the trees surrounding it swayed in the night breeze. I shifted my gaze to the review mirror and glanced at myself. I wore all black to try and hide in the night, but in some ways my efforts seemed fruitless. Everywhere I disappeared, Damon always found me. He could see me.  

My hair hung loosely around my shoulders, and the red undertones in my dark hair seemed to glow under the pale moonlight. I wore a fitted black top with sleeves that reached my hands, and I wore flexible yoga pants with black boots. My nails were blood red and matched my lips. Damon wanted to play games and I came dressed to kill. I knew I could never hurt Damon as much as I want to at times. But, just incase I needed a getaway, I brought a small pocketknife which I placed in the waistband of my pants. 

If even possible, the sky grew darker and I took this as a sign to make my way inside. I quietly got out of my black Mercedes and locked it before walking towards the studio. The ground underneath my boots squished as the rain from earlier still lingered on the ground. The studio itself was old in every way. It was an old victorian style building from decades ago whose age showed. Many rich investors tried to make use of the property; turning it into various things before it finally became a dance studio.

 It seemed the building was cursed though, as something always went wrong within 5 years of its new modeling and shifted people away. Now its stands desolate and abandoned for a decade.  

The steps that lead to the entrance creak with their age, as my weight shifts on them. Cobwebs cover every other corner of the ceiling and I slowly place my hand on the handle and turn. The door swings open easily with a creak and carefully walk inside - halfway expecting my old teacher to come out and yell at me. When I notice no movement I slowly walk around. The lights were off and I didn't want to reveal my presence just yet, so I used the flashlight from my phone to see. 

Tap. Tap. Tap

I hear the sound of something dripping and swirl around, trying to find the source. My flashlight shines around on the walls around me before I stop in my place. Something red glistens with the light. I slowly walk towards the corner and shine the flashlight on the ceiling. Something crimson drops onto the ground, barely missing my boots. 

I take a step back as I hear a creak and hurry to move into the next room. I lean against the wall and take a moment to calm myself down. "It doesn't have to be blood , its totally fresh spray paint." I say to myself. 

My phone vibrates in my hand and I turn to look at it. Its a text from Damon. 

Your getting COLDER.

Fuck. He knows I'm here, and he wants me to find him. I step out from behind the wall and glance at the stairs. The crimson paint is dripping from a room above. As I step towards the stairs, my phone flashes again with another text.

WARMER.

I quickly climb the stairs and hold in a scream when I see a spider crawl past my fingers and onto the railing. I reach the second floor and slowly make my way to a old audition room. I can hear soft music playing in the background and faint hum. I turn off my flashlight as I slowly make my way inside the theater room. It takes seconds for my eyes to adjust before the focus on the rows of audience chairs which are coated in dust. As I get closer to the stage, I notice that most of the lights are broken.