highschool

*The day of high school began, and Mario and Luigi were looking forward to it since the mushroom kingdom and the Koopa kingdom were finally able to collide with one another and agree with each other. Mario, peach, bowser, Waluigi, and Wario were now teachers in the school, and daisy, was an assistant principal, and for Luigi was a substitute he wanted to become a teacher but he felt like Mario should become one of the teachers there was only one spot left for a teacher Luigi could have gotten that spot but mario begged for him to fail the test the principal Toadsworth was very angry at him for failing it because he wanted Mario to have the spot a teacher *

●luigi pov○

It's been a long day my 1 period wasn't so bad they were waiting on their teacher but she wasn't there so when I stepped in I told them their teacher wasn't there and they just looked at me sitting in her chair. they all got so mad about that they all started to scream and yell at me but I didn't get out of the seat and I knew I was gonna cry once all the students left sense she had no 2 period so once all the students left I locked the door and began crying my eyes red and puffy my nose was red and I just remembered all the screams the students were saying and they were laughing at me saying am I gonna cry so I gave the teacher the news of a life time. she came back the next day. I walked by her classroom hearing yelling and screaming from her voice. I saw some of the students making signs at me to get ready because they were going to try and hurt me again but as I walked through bowsers room I could hear silence and I saw him talking to them in a calm manner but I could see some of the students were signing off help us they were very afraid of bowser. I got to the office, and a parent came in and asked for there child and Toadette looked at me and told me where to go. The parent child was in bowsers room. I walked to bowser room I could hear him yelling at the children. I walked in, and he stopped and looked at me they all looked at me. I saw all their eyes on me. I looked down and asked for the student and told them that they were going home but Bowser looked at me and huffed. the student ran to me and hugged my leg. we both left. the student stopped she almost looked like she was about to cry and forgot her bag in there. luigi opened bowser door and Bowser got even more angrier at luigi I walked to her bag and grabbed it and was walking out but Bowser grabbed his shoulder making shivers down my spine he looked at me and growled saying if there was anything else I needed I said no to him and he pushed me out of his class room as his temper got to the sky luigi grabbed the little student who was starting to cry and took her to her parent the parent asked me what happened I just handed her the bag and went next to Toadette and layed on the floor about to cry she didn't mind me being there the parent left with the child Toadette looked at luigi asking if Bowser temper went to the sky I said it did and another parent asked for there student but he was in bowsers class to the parent and luigi locked eyes the parent could see that he was about to cry but didn't pay attention to it so luigi went and knocked on the door and opened it when Bowser didn't open it and asked for the next student the boy looked terrified and his pants looked wet as he knew that Bowser made him pee his pants as the parent saw what had happened to his pants she made a complaint about this to toadworth.