luigi in love

*after a while luigi woke up looking around seeing bowser next to him naked luigi had just stared at bowser cock he didn't want to do anything right now with it luigi looked at the time it was time to get ready for school luigi had gotten up and he had went to the shower to clean himself up as luigi was cleaning himself up bowser heard the shower turn on and got up he had went to luigi seeing luigi in the shower made bowser go hard again but he didn't want luigi and himself to be late for work so bowser had took his clothes from the closet and started to put it on but then luigi had walked out of the bathroom looking at bowser, bowser was fully dressed and luigi didn't know what to say he thought bowser and him would make love again but it didn't happen, luigi grabbed his clothes and put them on Luigi left the room, leaving Bowser unsure of his destination. Curious, Bowser trailed after him through the winding halls of the Koopa castle. Eventually, Luigi entered the kids' room and roused them from their slumber. After leading them to the bathroom to brush their teeth, he dressed them and gathered their book bags. With the children in tow, Luigi brought them to Bowser, and they all piled into the clown car. After a brief commute, they arrived at school. Soon after, the Koopalings and Jr. departed, and Luigi went on his way. After planting a gentle kiss on Bowser's cheek, Luigi departed to attend to his duties. Meanwhile, Bowser made his way to the classroom to begin teaching. Once bowser entered his classroom the children were quiet just staring at him before starting the lesson mean while luigi was in his office he didn't have anyone coming to him luigi had heard toadette knock at his door luigi had opened it *

Luigi I need you to go get a kid from bowser room said toadette

Sure I would love to said luigi

*luigi left his office and went into bowser class bowser was holding flowers in his arms he was about to walk out of the classroom with a bunch of his students with dresses and suits he was planning on doing something special for luigi but then when bowser saw luigi he was surprised and luigi was surprised that bowser was holding flowers*

Bowser? Said luigi

Luigi I thought you'd be in your office said bowser

I just came to see you said luigi

What are you doing said luigi