the parts that might be taken

*Luigi was walking through the halls he didn't hear yelling from bowser room he was teaching the class Luigi went into the class to check everyone looked at him even bowser luigi blushed *

sorry I just wanted to know why it was so quiet here said Luigi

*as Luigi rubbed the back of his head *

You know you can stay here you like I mean there is no one calling you said bowser

*with a soft smile as Luigi blushed the kids saw him blushing and looking at both of them *

Oh I umm no I gotta keep watch maybe next time said luigi *as he got out of the classroom so fast even for bowser to say ok as luigi started to look around he saw mario as he was talking to another student outside of the classroom as luigi walked pass ignoring the whole conversation as luigi made it to the end of the hall and into the office were toadette was with a parent and luigi had to go to bowser room to get a student luigi felt like his room was the only room he had to go sense alot of students from each period gets picked up from their parents but luigi doesn't mind going into bowser room again but as luigi went in there he heard crying and screaming he rushed in seeing a girl crying that she doesn't know the answer and doesn't want to get in trouble as bowser looked worried and then looked at luigi as the girl ran to luigi like he was her mother be called the students name and they were outside the door waiting for him and the little girl was now calming down and luig left with the kid at lunch time lost of people would ask or tell luigi things about them and they trusted him more than the guidance counselors as they were very jealous that luigi was getting all the kids to talk to them even the bad kids were happy with luigi than a counselor but that all changed when a mother started to talk about her child not telling her girl stuff but instead telling a grown man about some girl stuff and luigi looked at her and the mother worried as he knew he was gonna get fired from his job just for talking to so many kids he wasn't supposed to be the one talking to the kids only the counselors as luigi was tensing put toadworth made a decision *

Luigi, you will be the new counselor you will be prompted and have a higher pay rate than the teachers said toadworth

*as Luigi was excited but he kept doing his job of collecting the kids he was now a counselor and he was proud of himself but something felt off as soon as Luigi started to walk around the rooms since someone staring at him it was.