the things we did

(Warning sexual content)

*Later as luigi was still asleep bowser couldn't handle himself no more as he took of his pants and the rest of his clothes as he grabbed luigi and tore off his clothes he aligned his big dick with luigi little hole as he looked at it for a second he saw that it had never been open before and he wanted to be the first to go into luigi's hole bowser was now drooling as bowser body heat was warm and now bowser was grabbing luigi into one place as he started to push it in as luigi started to wake up from how hard it was trying to go into his hole but luigi still remained asleep as bowser finally had pushed it in him bowser was thrusting his big dick into luigi's hole not stopping as luigi had finally woke up yelling and screaming the room was covered in screams and moans luigi grabbed the bed sheets as bowser kept going harder faster thrusting to hard and breaking luigi hole as luigi started to get used to bowser big dick he started to only moan and still holed the sheets bowser started to cum after an hour and started to take it out but luigi tried to grab bowser hand as he finally reached it in time bowser looked at him *

Please more~ *Luigi said as he started to grip the sheets tighter *

*The next day luigi woke up confused and tired he looked at bowser had his back turned on Luigi but was naked and Luigi saw his clothes ripped Luigi tried to get up but his ass and legs were so tired as Luigi touched his asshole wanted to know why it hurt so much He noticed that he had a giant hole and then he looked at bowser now worried as bowser turned his body around he saw bowser big juicy dick and Luigi started to blush and think about what they did last night he started to get out of the bed but kept falling feeling his legs so tired he was now on the ground trying to move as sometime later bowser had woken up and heard grunting and somewhat moaning sounded he looked to his side seeing luigi's ass up and his hole opened wide as bowser big dick stood up he was now hard as a rock.