back to school

*A month had passed when Luigi returned to school. Upon his return, he was greeted by a large group of students who hugged him, expressing their love for him. However, not everyone was happy to see him back, some had hoped he would not return at all. Despite this, Luigi paid no attention to the negative energy.

he was about to speak to one of the students, Luigi noticed Bowser approaching him. Without warning, Bowser grabbed Luigi's hand and pulled him into his classroom to have a private conversation. Though Luigi was still afraid of Bowser, he tried to remain calm and composed.
but Luigi didn't want to appear weak, so he held Bowser's gaze bowser handed him something.

don't tell anyone I gave these to you," Bowser warned, emphasizing the importance of secrecy.

*it was a box of teddy bears luigi looked up at bowser *
A student came in here asking if you were here she wanted to give you these to make you feel better-said bowser *bowser looks away not even looking at Luigi but luigi said a soft thank you that bowser could hear and he left the bowsers room the kids asked what had happened there he didn't say anything sometime later Luigi was walking peaches classroom he heard a slap and saw that peach slapped bowser but bowser left looking at Luigi and bowser went back to his room he looked around for students he saw a student he was looking around for something *

Hay their little fellow do you need something said, Luigi

Yes I need to know where 512 is said the student

Oh yes I'll take you down that hall said Luigi

*they went he forgot whose classroom it was and that he was a new student so Luigi went down on one knee looking at him with a scared face the student looked worried knowing that it had to be a bad teacher*

please stay quiet in there if you need to ask him anything ask him just be prepared to be screamed at said Luigi

*the kid and Luigi entered the class bowser looked at them both*

Hay there bowser I have a new kid for you said, Luigi

Yeah I see him in my roster I was hoping he showed up on time but like always they don't said bowser*

with a harsh voice the kid started to get scared and grab Luigi's hand not wanting to let it go Luigi looked at bowser and decided it was time to tell him*

Bowser, I think you should go a little easy on them they are just kids ya know they aren't prepared to get yelled at said, Luigi

*everyone looked at Luigi in shock bowser crossed his arms*

Oh really you wanna teach the class because the last I heard you wanted to become a teacher but failed so Mario could become a teacher said bowser

*everyone looked shocked at him exposing secrets about Luigi and Mario, Luigi was now pissed so he started to yell at bowser *

WELL AT LEAST I DON'T GO AROUND TRYING TO GO AFTER THE SAME GIRL WHO DOESN'T WANT ME AND AT LEAST I HAVE SOME DIGNITY AND PEOPLE WHO CARE AND LOVE ME SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND TEACH THE KIDS LIKE A NORMAL TEAHCER INSTEAD OF YELLING AT THEM ALL THE TIME YOU OVER GROWN LIZARD said Luigi

*Luigi was never able to say his true feeling about bowser it had just happened the students were shocked bowser just looked at him Luigi started to cry tears fell off his face looking at bowser *

I-i'm sorry I didn't mean anything said luigi

*he ran away from the classroom the kids thought they would hear more yelling but they saw that bowser wasn't even saying anything bowser looked at his cabinet knowing what had happened he didn't want to say or talk about it the kids just look at him putting his head on his table as everyone just looked down at there desk not saying a thing the bell rang but time went on until lunch everyone was talking about it even teachers heard what had happened Luigi was walking passed bowser room he got scared and was about to run until bowser came out of his room.