everything and everyone

*it was Mario who was staring at him but he didn't want to Pay attention to it but Mario wouldn't stop staring at him for some reason as Luigi moved a corner he saw Mario walking fast but luigi ran to another hallway and went into a classroom it was bowsers as the students looked at him he put his finger on his lips saying shush because they saw Mario walking fast they didn't understand what had happened but once he was gone Luigi was about to go until bowser grabbed his hand and lead him to his chair as he sat down everyone stared at bowser than at luigi, luigi was blushing and bowser was smiling at now they all had something to talk about at lunch everyone was talking as Luigi walked passed a little girl came up to him *

Mr. Luigi said the little girl

Yes said, Luigi

Are you gay said the little girl

It's not nice to ask that question to people that very rude but no I'm not said, Luigi

Are you sure because everyone is talking about you being gay with Mr. Bowser said the little girl *as peach and Mario were very shocked at this and wanted to know if Luigi was gonna say yes *

Oh my well no I'm just being nice to him that's all said luigi *bowser walked past Luigi while he was bending down to talk to the little girl bowser looked at Luigi's ass and then walked away blushing as Luigi didn't even notice but other students had saw that as bowser reached his room he went inside and locked the door he wasn't trying to get horny but it got the best of him because he was thinking of Luigi and him in bed but he didn't want to think of that he only wanted to think of peach so peach could like him but he couldn't take out Luigi from his head as he started to stroke his cock thinking only of Luigi he had made a mess and cleaned it up and used some kind of smell to not let students know that he did that and at the end of the day Luigi was doing a lot of work as bowser saw him doing work he decided to come into Luigi's room *

Hay there luigi I wanted to see you today I didn't know you were in your office said bowser *with a smile *

Yeah I was here doing paperwork but I'm kinda bored said Luigi

Do you wanna go to a bar later tonight I mean if you want to that is said bowser

Of course, we can go mario daisy and peach will be there so I hope we're all going to the same bar together said Luigi

*as bowser smiled fated away Luigi knew he had said something wrong *

I-I said luigi *before getting cut off by Bowser *
Luigi if this is about you know said bowser

No no, it's not I just have a lot on my mind right now I'm sorry said Luigi

Are we still able to go said, Luigi

Yeah I'll take you once your done said bowser

Well ok said, Luigi

*as bowser left *