BOWSER

*bowser got up and was about to grab Luigi until luigi screamed * NO PLEASE DON'T SAID LUIGI *bowser looked shocked * Please don't fuck me again said luigi *with tears in his eyes as bowser backed off luigi grabbed his clothes in a rush and left not even saying goodbye to bowser but as bowser got up and put his clothes on he saw what day it was and put his clothes on in a hurry as he got the kids to school as they all made it on time *
*with Luigi *
*Luigi was in his office trying to sit down but his asshole was hurt a lot from what had happened between bowser and him in bed later on Luigi was walking around but he wasn't walking normally he was limping through the halls as kids had seen him they all started to laugh at him and at lunch time a lot of kids decided to ask him why he was limping *

So did you have diarrhea said a little boy

Did you hit your butt said a girl

Did Mr bowser hit you said a boy

*Luigi tried to answer all the student's questions but then he was pulled into a room as he looked at who pulled him into the room it was bowser *

Luigi, we need to talk said bowser

Not right now said Luigi *as he tried to walk past him but Luigi was now pinned on the desk bowser through the things Luigi saw something on it that said Mario this was Mario's room bowser saw it so he didn't care as he unbuckled his pants it had fallen and bowser thing was up and Luigi looked at it knowing it was hard as a rock but luigi kicked him and grabbed his pants and ran out the room and bowser ran after him after putting his pants on and the kids saw bowser running after Luigi and some kids were worried they told Mario and Mario ran to where he was he was in front of peaches door screaming luigi name *

LUIGI COME OUT OF THERE NOW SAID BOWSER * as Luigi was on the floor everyone stared at him and peach was now worried about what browser was gonna do to Luigi as Luigi looked at the kids some of them were terrified and so Luigi got up and open the door as he through bowser was going to grab him he saw Bowser and Mario fighting outside in the hall as everyone was now outside of there classroom seeing the fight