the complaint

*the complaint about bowser happened they all had a meeting and Luigi was there toad-worth told him to be in the meeting since Luigi was the one getting the children sometimes people would call Luigi the child collector because Luigi was taking the kids to the office or detention or to another bus he was like the help at the school but there was something he didn't understand why was he was in the meeting as Luigi looked around he saw bowser staring at him angry at him Luigi looked down trying not to see him Mario came right beside he touched luigi shoulder and looked at Luigi with a soft smile Luigi smiled to than luigi sat down looking at peach and Mario and peach started to flirt with each other bowser looked at them angry because they were flirting but bowsers eyes were angrier at Luigi he started to look at his phone trying to ignore bowser gaze and then toad-worth spoke out*

Hello there everyone today we are having this meeting because we had a complaint about a certain someone and we need to fix it said toad-worth *everyone looked at bowser knowing that it was him Luigi looked away bowser kept staring at him luigi didn't like that he was looking at his books trying not to cry or pee his pants toadworth saw this he looked at bowser knowing what he was trying to do to Luigi toadworth decided to yell at Luigi *

LUIGI IF YOU NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM THAN GO NOW I DO NOT WANT YOU PISSING ON MY FLOOR DO YOU UNDERSTAND  said toadworth

Yes I-I do said luigi

*he ran out of the office toadette just looked at him and he was in one of the bathroom stalls in the teachers bathroom crying and looking down at his feet trying not to think about the whole thing but the bell rang bowser went into the bathroom he saw luigi feet and luigi saw his feet and luigi tried to put his feet up but bowser already knew that luigi was in there so he decided that sense he had nothing better to do and he didn't have any students he blocked the door and luigi couldn't escape luigi tried to look around for a way out he couldn't because the floors were blocked with cement side to side so luigi couldn't get out and than luigi tried to climb the stall but he was still to short to do it even if he tried to use the toilet he would break it but 2 hours went by Bowser didn't move at all toadette was looking for him he couldn't get out until bowser heard toadworth and left the bathroom and luigi did to the parents were mad that luigi couldn't get there children there were about to complain about him until bowser was behind him they all looked scared at him they all left not even doing it bowser bent down alittle and wishpered in luigi ear*

Collect one of my students again and I will do it again said bowser

*Luigi stumbled to the ground and looked at the floor bowser had left and Luigi just couldn't think anymore.