the fight that hurt us

*Luigi was going to start crying as he saw them both fight he yelled at both of them * BOWSER, MARIO STOP IT said luigi *they both stopped and looked at Luigi bowser came close to Luigi putting his hand on his face Luigi smacked it away *

do no touch me bowser go to your room or I will get you fired said Luigi

*bowser was surprised he then left to his room in anger Mario saw what had just happened he grabbed luigi into his room Mario saw all his stuff on the ground and the students looked at each other but he didn't care about that right now he placed luigi on his chair *

Ok luigi what in the mushroom world is going on with you and bowser said, Mario

It's nothing Mario said, Luigi

Oh it's nothing you look like you had a long night having sex with him said Mario

I DIDN'T MEAN TO said Luigi *it just slipped out and Mario and the students were all shocked to hear that Luigi started to cry and run out of the room still limping Mario started to develop a fireball in his hands he told the students to turn to page 69 than he left the classroom as he went to bowser room *

*with Luigi *

*Luigi was back in his room crying and on the floor, the door was closed he just started to imagine the night before with bowser luigi starting to finger himself wanting bowser inside him again. Toadette heard the moans that were coming out of that room then she put on her headphones a parent and several other parents walked in asking for her children Toadette knocked on Luigi's door Luigi stopped and up on his pants on and went to go grab the child he was walking to bowser room he heard yelling in the room he opened the door seeing everyone there scared and everyone in the corner of the room as he waved at them all to come with him he didn't know what was going on between bowser and Mario they were just yelling at each other the kids all left with there parents Toadsworth went into bowser room seeing them fighting and Luigi went back into the room he was trying to break up the fight before Toadsworth came but Toadsworth was already there both of them where getting a scolding and then Mario said *

IF HE DIDN'T FUCK MY BABY BROTHER THEN I WOULDN'T BE DOING THIS SAID MARIO