the bar

*Later as luigi and bowser went to the bar they saw mario and peach and daisy they were drinking mario looked more drunk than the other two as bowser and luigi sat down far from them bowser was looking at peach more than ever as luigi was getting the drinks as he didn't see bowser looking at peach after a few hours of drinking the bar tender grabbed luigis bottles as bowser was looking at his own phone not even drunk because he had a kid to go back to but luigi was now sleeping his head on the table as drool was coming out of his mouth but bowser was now grabbing his stuff about to leave him there because he had a chance to grab peach and leave but when he was about to grab peach he thought of luigi as bowser looked back to him he saw the bar tender taking luigi to the back of the bar bowser followed behind wanting to see what the bar tender was going to do to luigi as the bar tender hit the wall with luigi body he grabbed luigi neck as he was about to bite him but bowser punched the wall making luigi fall down still asleep as the bar tender ran away bowser picked up luigi and took him to his clown car and bowser drove back to his castle as he had luigi in his hand after he put luigi on his bed as the Koopalings and jr saw the green plumber they all started to get scared wondering it he was going to attack there father but bowser sat down next to the sleeping plumber and was now starting to think about him while he smiled the Koopalings and jr ran to bowser hugging his leg as bowser rubbed there heads smiling*

Why is green Stache here said Jr

*everyone looked at bowser confused *

Because he and I were doing something and he had to feel asleep said bowser

But dad the kids at school said that you guys were dating said, Ludwig

NO NO, WHERE NOT DATING AT ALL *bowser said while he looked away blushing *

*the kids looked at each other confused but then they all left saying *

have fun dad * the Koopalings and jr said as they left bowser was looking at Luigi and bowser was smiling and just started to think about him *