The princes as my mates?

O.K guys this is pretty much the same as the other version. However, the next update will be something you haven't read before on this story. It will hopefully explain some more things and answer some questions. Sorry for the wait and yes I did get rid of the other chapters, Dont worry they will be back better than ever.

Thanks

CatherineCatejoChristian

“I’ll be right back with your orders,” the nice old couple just smiles at me and tells me to take my time. A group of about fifteen kids from my school walk in and smirk as they see me waiting on tables. They instantly head over to my section and sit down, making as much noise as possible and making as big a mess as possible. I sigh but force a smile back onto my face. The cook peeks through the window and winces, he knows whenever they come in it never ends well for any of us.  They are the popular kids in St. Northstream, the most prestigious private high school in the world, almost impossible to get into unless you have to money, or like me study your butt off to get out of the hell hole the state decides you need to live in. I slowly walk over to them keeping my head down to show respect. After all they have the Alphas son with them and I don’t want to make him mad. People that make Markus Night mad are never seen from again.

            “What can I get you drink?” I hear a chuckle from one of the painted Barbie’s but other than that it’s silent. Finally the betas son answers me,

            “Well we need three waters and five cokes that is if you think you can handle that without screwing it up.” The girls cackle like witches and I wince.

            “We will have two more guests joining us later, make sure you don’t mess that up or it will mean very bad things for you.” Markus’s threat came across loud and clear. I can’t afford to get kicked out of this school. They will put me back in the system until I can file for emancipation which would take at least three months and by that time I would already be someone’s punching bag or meal ticket.

            “Anything else Alpha?” I keep my head bowed and stare at the suddenly very interesting checkered floor tiles. I look up long enough to see him shake his head before I walk away. My best friend Ally Lyn watches from another table with fury in her eyes. She looks like she wants to walk over there and murder them. She is the betas little sister and has been forbidden to hang out with me several times but never ordered by the Alpha so she has yet to listen. I walk back and place the drink orders before continuing to serve the other table. I walk back over to the cute old couple and give them their food. The smile at me and the old man hands me a five dollar bill. His mate looks at me with affection. They never had kids so when I moved here they kind of adopted me as a granddaughter.

“Take it Mia, you need it more than us anyway.”  I shake my head and try to hand it back but he continues to fight me on it until he just puts it in my pocket on my apron. I sigh and thank them before walking back to get the drinks. It’s not the first time he has done that. They come in here every Friday afternoon and order the same thing while sitting in the same booth without fail, and every time when I bring them their food he forces me to take a five dollar bill and then they pay and sneak out usually leaving a very big tip for me as well. I’m the only student that goes to St. Northstream that has a job and it sucks. I’m on my way to give the poplars their drinks when the door opens and I walk right into the definitions of Sexy. The waters and Cokes splash all over them and me. I pull a towel out of my apron and start apologizing and trying to clean up both of the Greek gods I ran into. I can hear a commotion behind me and it takes me a moment to smell Markus getting closer and closer, when his sent surrounds me I start to listen to what he is yelling and try to stop the sparks flowing through my body as I try to clean them.

            “You stupid girl I should have you killed for this do you know what you have done?” He pushes me to the ground and I close my eyes waiting but before I can make contact with the tile four strong tan arms catch me and pull me in between their chest. Sparks shoot up and down my body at the contact making me whimper at the feelings they bring. I can hear more yelling but I am too focused on the feelings these men are giving me feelings that should be illegal. I know what the shocks mean, I’m a sixteen year old werewolf and these two men are my mates but that is immposible. Not only because they are so much better then me but because you can only have one mate, never more. There is still yelling going on so I force myself to listen again.

            “Your majesties I promise she will be punished for what she has done. She is not even a part of our pack just some nerd who got into our school because of the outreach program. She doesn’t even deserve to be in your presence I will take her.” I hear simultaneous growls from both sides of me as the two men who now know are royalty crouch down almost as if they are protecting me. My eyes tear up as I realize soon they will know who I am and reject me, after all they are rich and privileged and I am a nobody from nowhere with no parents, I have nothing to give them. They are now yelling at Markus and I use that to my advantage. I slowly inch out of their arms and sneak out the door how they didn’t notice I will never know. I see Ally watching me with one eyebrow raised, as if to ask me what the Hell I think I am doing but she quickly looks the other way like she was never looking at me in the first place. She knows how I think and even if she doesn’t agree I know she will help me get away if that’s what it comes to, as long as that’s what’s best for me. I don’t even have a car to get away with so I dart into the woods. My long dark red hair getting caught on every branch and obstacle in my way. I start to sob as I think about being rejected my mates. My wolf tries to claw to the front of my mind, begging me to go back to them, she pleads and howls as I run deeper and deeper into the cold dark forest. I would shift but that would just make my wolf stronger and she would run back to them. I can’t take anymore heart break, if I don’t go back they can’t say the official rejection words and my heart will stay in one piece. I smile as I think over my new plan and slow down to a light jog. However just as I’m about to stop someone hits me over the head. The only words I remember are a deep dark voice screaming at me to stop in the name of the crown.