short update Sorry. Being a leader/dealing with stupid people

I can feel the fight in the air, everyone is anxious. We have been lucky with everyone living so close to each other only a few fights have broken out resulting in no casualties and small injuries.The angels nightmares have gone away but my feelings of inadequacy have not. My boys try to show me how much I am loved but I have years of abuse to back up the fact I'm not. I have scars that my "Doting" fathers have left, I have scars that I have left. But what is eating me the most is unfortunately not the boys, but the fact they don't know one of my biggest secrets, how I got pregnant and how I lost my child and why I may never be able to give them the prince to the throne. The sounds of fighting outside pull my from my thoughts and remind me that I have a job to do, an army to lead. In less than a week we go to war, I can't be distracted now, I need to tell them. I stand and stride from my hiding place, a common supply closet, and confidently walk to the courtyard where the sounds are coming from. A vampire has a fey back against a tree, she is shaking and trying not to provoke him, his eyes scream bloodlust. I call on my new demon powers and using the shadows shove him up into a tree across the yard. A silence envelops the crowd. It's like being back in elementary school when everyone is waiting for the teacher to chew out the student who got in trouble. I dull his bloodlust enough where he will understand me before I hand out his punishment.

"We are a week away from the fate of the world and this is how you spend your time? You stayed here when your coven went hunting correct?" I don't even wait for a response I just continue to chastise him like a child. "You are putting everyone and yourself at risk as well as wasting precious time that could be devoted to training for the war that will resulting in thousands of death. The question now is will it be deaths on our side or the angels?" I let him down and then use compulsion to make him walk into the castle and down to the kitchen to get some blood and then help prepare food for the monstrous amount of people we are housing. I lock eyes with my boys and nod my head toward the castle, the gesture that they understand and I turn to walk back into my stone fortress. It had a moat and towers and everything you would ever dream of a castle having. I personally thought it was a little much but hey what do I know. I look up and see the king at a open window. He smiles and nods at me before waving at his people. I can't wait for all of this to be over so I can enjoy the family I never had. Hopefully we are all alive. Hopefully after the boys hear about yet another chunk of my past they will still want me.   

Hey everyone I am so so so so sorry it has taken me this long to update. I have started college, yay. Unfortunately that means I have even less time. I was working all summer after I got back from vacation so I didn't have time to write and now my computer has crashed so I am using my roommates to write this. I am working on more I promise I just don't when it will be up. My anxiety is kicking my ass with everything going on and I'm also really struggling with my depression and my eating disorder as well as trying to stop other unhealthy habits now that I'm away from the abuse. Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me. I am trying really hard. Life is just an issue some times. College has been really good for me for the most part. As soon as I can I will update again. Hopefully it won't take more then a few weeks but again no promises. Comment and vote, it makes my day. Thank you everyone, Love you all.