Breakfast in bed, more or less

Josh Pov

This wasn’t how it was supposed to happen, she was supposed to have a say. Instead we took her like the rabid animals we are and made her first real time horrible. If only the threat of death wasn’t hanging over our heads maybe things could have been different. I know that soon the conversation of what happened while we were under the spell and I know a lot of those questions will remain unanswered. Whatever the angels put in our body blocked up out most of the time only letting us see the parts that would hurt us the most. I wanted our first time to be the kind of pleasure pain I know she needs. She needs to hand over control even if it’s just for a little while. I grow hard as I think about her withering underneath me moaning for me as I drive a whip down her back causing her to arch her back as she cries out begging for her release that I refuse to give her. She will be my submissive and I will be her master, my brother’s not into that stuff he thinks that it will push her away. He will love her in his own way and that’s all that matters is that he loves her. I smile as I look over at my peacefully sleeping mate, a sight that should have been mine months ago but was stolen from me. The thought alone is enough to make my wolf rise to bloodlust. I choke it down with the thought that if I shifted now it would hurt Mia and she is not strong enough yet to heal herself, chosen one or not. I pull my self out of bed and almost crawl back in when she lets out a heart breaking whine but she settles down when Jake pulls her tighter. She still appears restless but goes back into a deep much needed sleep. Jake opens his eyes long enough to nod at me before he fell right back to sleep with our mate. I roll my eyes at my younger brother and try to tamper down the arousal I feel, not something I want the staff to see first thing in the morning seeing as I don’t feel like putting on any other clothes other then my boxers. I pull them on and walk out the door fighting the feeling to run back and fuck her senseless. Somehow I successfully make it to the kitchen and assure everything is fine and that I just need a little space to make my mate breakfast. Just because we have people who cook for us doesn’t mean we can’t cook for ourselves. Our Father was actually a commoner; he grew up in one of the packs around the Rhoda island area and was an amazing cook. Cooking is just one of many things he insisted we learn. The aroma of chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, waffles, milk and grape juice envelope the kitchen. I recruit three servants to help me carry my master piece up the stairs and they seem happy to help, I could hear them behind me talking about how cute we were with our mate and how we were fretting over her now that we were free from the spell. They make us sound like some fairy tale where love conquers all. If only real life were that simple then maybe we could have out happily ever after and Mia wouldn’t have to be the chosen on and have doubts about us. We wouldn’t have doubts about us. Thoughts like maybe I could have fought harder then we could have saved her before it got this bad. If I could have fought harder they wouldn’t have been able to use me to hurt her. I shake my head trying to get rid of my dangerous thought pattern. I climb up the last set of steps the servants close on my heels. I freeze when I hear noise from inside the room fearing the worst and almost acted on instinct and barged into the room, almost. At least until I recognized the noise as Mia’s sweet moans of pleasure and peak into both the mating bond and the twin bond. What I see and feel has me intently hard and almost makes me moan myself. I was so wrapped up in the sight of Mia’s bouncing breast and the taste of her sweet honey that I didn’t even realize the servants had left to finish the day’s work. Jake was eating Mia out, trying to hold her still as she withered all over the bed moaning and begging for the climax she wouldn’t be able to reach without me there. I grab as much food as I can and drop it in the front room and continue onto the bedroom (There room has several room connected, the servants didn’t even go into the front room.) By now she is at the peak and crying, the sight both breaks my heart and brings out the dominate side in me. My wolf is clawing at my mind to take her hard and fast but the human part of me is yelling at me to dominate her, to make her my sub and that’s the side that wins. “Do not cum unless I tell you to.” Her body stills and you can almost see her excitement. Her arousal shoots up so it almost coats the room with its thick sent. My hard on get even harder and I almost give into my wolf until I remember how rewarding this will be for our sweet princess. Jake stilled his movements and came to join me staring at our beautiful demon girl. She pushed herself up causing her breast to jiggle and make my mouth water. Her eyes locked at the floor next to our feet, her wolf telling her not to challenge me when I’m like this. I lick my lips and move in for what could be a very long breakfast.

Jake’s pov (after Josh leaves, Mia’s still asleep.)

            I woke up the bed dipping then evening out and the extra warmth from my brothers’ side leaving. I open my eyes long enough to see him standing over the bed before I snuggle back into my side of the bed, pulling our mate closer to me quieting her whimpers and lulling her back to sleep. I sigh when my brother leaves and peak into his mind to see the buffet he has planned. Mia’s breathing evens out and I relish in the feeling of her breasts rubbing against my chest. I could feel myself reaching a hardness which should be impossible but I was proving was not. I knew deep in my mind I should wait for my brother but as she started to wiggle against me all thoughts of waiting flew out the window. I couldn’t tell if she was awake or not and our bond wasn’t too helpful. I kiss her neck exactly where my mark is and groan at the sound of her lust filled whimpers. God help me, I start to work my way down and have a moment of clarity to check to see if my brother is on his way back yet and is presently surprised to find he is walking up the last set of stairs. I dive in knowing as soon as he shows up he will take over and leaving me no chance to finish what I started. I grin as I lower my lips to my favorite part of her body.

So I have made a decision. I will not be going back and writing a rated r scene for the last chapter. However from now on if it is leading up to sex there will be sex and I will make it a part of the story. Let me know what you think, vote comment and all that stuff. And please please please please check out my other stories. I beg of you (Cry's dramatically) Oh yeah and don't steel my work it belongs to me!!!!!!!

Thanks

CatherineCatejoChristian