Short, "Part of the past I wish to forget"

I sat on the monstrous bed waiting for my men to come up, I could hear them talking as they walked up the stairs. They were trying to figure out what I wanted to tell them, I wish I knew how they would take this chapter of my life. So soon before the fight I hope it will fuel their anger and help them fight and not cloud their judgment and make them weak. I heard the door open and I start speaking, my voice soft almost weak, I don't give them a chance to speak knowing if they do I will never tell my story.

"I can't remember everything that happened to me from the ages of 13-16. The day after I turned 13 they moved me into a new foster home. I knew from the moment they dropped me off this wouldn't end well for me. They seemed like the perfect family and I had learned that was a sign of corruption, no one is perfect. The first few days were ok, they gave me food and clothes and a bed. As the days went on the clothes got shorter and smaller and more revealing, I figured they would want the same kind of "payment" the other foster fathers wanted. But they had something worse in mind. They sold me to a prostitution ring. I was drugged up so I wouldn't fight, I don't remember the first month I was there. My first real memory that isn't foggy was waking up on a concrete floor surrounded with bars like a jail cell. I was in a lacy bra and see through lace panties. That was my life, unchanging for almost three years, every day I was sold to a new man so he could relive his fantasies of his youth. Men of every class, businessmen, congressmen, men with no job, humans, werewolves and more. When I was almost 16 something was different. I got sick everyday, I was hungry more soon I realized why. I was pregnant. They didn't find out for a while, I wasn't fed enough to gain much weight and they just thought I had caught a stomach bug. But when they found out.....I couldn't save my baby. They took her from me before I could even know her. They said they wouldn't have a bastard child running around to ruin their customers lives. They cut me open, I almost died. The same night they rented me out, I passed out and he beat me for my performance. I found out later that I might never be able to have kids again, because of their "surgery" I might never be able to give you an heir. They took my child from me, I let them, I couldn't protect her, I should've fought harder but I didn't and they took her." Tears are streaming down my face as I avoid eye contact,, they will be disgusted with me and leave me before the battle. If they leave me I will die, I won't be able to fight, I won't be able to lead anyone. My captors were right, I am good for nothing but spreading my legs and I know the boys think so too.