Standing up

I am so sick and tired of Slutty hoes throwing themselves at MY MATES. In the twins defense they seemed as surprised as the rest of them which is also a little scary. I mean no one really noticed two girls who reek of numerous guys and cheap perfume.  Plus I’m not even close to forgiving those ass’s for what they have put me through, now that I don’t have my own death hanging over my head I can relax and enjoy my revenge. A sick sadistic smile graces my face as I picture the numerous ways to bring pain to both the girls and my mates. No wonder the demons picked me, I just never had a chance to show my deadly side. I was always the prey and never the predator. Now the shoes on the other foot and I’m loving it. The girls are babbling on a mile a minute and the boys as well as everyone else in the room minus Ally and Me look shocked. She looks at me and chuckles when she sees the look of glee on my face, I pull the silver knife Hunter gave me out and slowly walked up behind them going slow enough I don’t break anyone out of their stupor. This was going to be fun. The twins shake their head and take a glance to where I was looking franticly so they could explain. I chuckle before sliding the edge of my glittering dagger up the bicep of Jake and wedge myself in between them before glancing at the girls.

“Boys why don’t you introduce me to your friends.” They look uncomfortable and even start to sweat, I see their wolfs come forward a little before determining there is no danger and retreating once again. Jake gulps but gets the ball rolling.

“Well this is…,” He continued to talk but I zoned out, not really caring I was still going to respond to them as slut one and slut two so it didn’t really matter to me. The demon side of me is coming out more and more with pictures of disfigured corpses lying around me, Slut one and two front and center ripped limb from limb. I was too caught up in my gruesome fantasies to realize they had stopped talking and were now being rubbed on by the walking STD’s. The boys push them away and demand they be removed from the room. They latch onto me spew apologies and begging for forgiveness but I’m still imagining death and destruction. It’s getting more and more vivid until a voice accompanies it.

“Little one don’t let your thoughts of vengeance distract you from your task. You must save them or all I sacrificed before you will be for nothing. Forgive them even though they don’t deserve it because without them you will fail. Heaven will stop at nothing to win even if that means going dark to do it. Their creator is gone and they are left in chaos. Lead your troops to victory and save our race.” I smile and nod my head before letting go of the hate I have carried around since I was first taken into the foster system. I look at my mates and smile catching them off guard. I smile wider before speaking

“If you ever kiss anyone on besides me again or even think about cheating on me. I will make sure you can never have kids and I will go to someone who can give me kids. You are mine and I’m stuck with you. So don’t waste my time or make me regret coming back here.” I leave them standing there stunned before heading over to the king and linking arms with him. “Daddy can I talk to you,” He smiles down at me fondly before we walk out of the room leaving everyone else in silence, including my mother.

Hey everyone. So I'm really trying to make up for being gone so long. It would be awesome if you guys could give me ideas of where you want this story to go or how you feel about people or what you want to happen to them. Thanks

CatherineCatejoChristan