And they lived happily ever after

Mia's Pov

"Stop running you are going to fall and then we will have a mess to explain." My answer is a giggle and more speed. Children are demons, like the bad kind. The maids laugh at my desperate attempt to stop the small ball of energy who just thirty minutes earlier had been stuffed full of cake. I huff and give up deciding her parents can care for her. I slowly walk back to my boys office and open the door turning to glare at Hunter, "Go get you child." He at least has the decency to look ashamed as he trots out of the room. I look at my mates and smile. Its been five years since the battle. I was in a coma for around a month. Reliving my past and deciding what to do. It was tempting to move on, away from the memories and the pain. But I knew my boys couldn't do it without me. It took them almost a full year before I was allowed to go anywhere without one of them. Every once and a while at night they will tighten their grip on me in their sleep like they are afraid this is all a dream and we lost. I can't have children, the demon blood couldn't fix that. Lucifer even tried but it was something that just wasn't meant to be. Right now we are going through the records to find the perfect child, so many children need a home. We have been working on fixing the orphanages and finding children homes, no one deserves to grow up as just another pay check. I am finally happy and safe. I have my boys who love me and my family that I built. Hunter and Ally have a little girl who is as ornery as they come. The twins parents are working their way around the kingdom, enjoying their retirement. While I am content to be here in the arms of the kings.

There you guys go. It is finally over. After almost three years. So much has happened while I have been working on this. Life is crazy that way. I love you all and am so happy you took the time to read my story. I tried to wrap it all up in a little bow for you guys haha. Remember I am always here if you need someone to talk to. Please pick up another one of my stories haha. I'm working on something but don't know if I will publish it here. I love you guys so much and thank you for sticking with me on this crazy journey.