Should I stay or should I go?

When I wake up I can hear talking and I can just barely make out the words, but what I do catch breaks my heart.

            “We have to get rid of her.” One of the boys says, I wish I knew their names but I guess it doesn’t matter if they’re getting rid of me. I can’t make out the next few words but slowly my ears adjust once again.

            “We can’t tell her it will ruin everything,” My heart beat starts to pick up and thanks to the heart monitor that is still hooked up everyone knew it. The boys grab my hands, I flinch away from their touch and my heart beat increases even more. I hear the door burst open and smell the king and doctor enter in a furry.

            “What did you do to her?” The king snarls at his sons by know I have given up the fight of staying awake and feel myself being dragged into dream land, but am jerked back awake when the sound of flesh hitting flesh reaches my ears. My eyes fly open in time to see the king pull back again and hit his other son leaving both of them in shock. He speaks in a deep gruff voice so different from the light joking tone he used when talking to me

            “I don’t know what you did but you fix it, you better not screw this up, you almost sent her into cardiac arrest. FIX IT.” Both him and the doctor storm out of the room, leaving me and my mates alone. They looked at me with unknown emotions in their eyes. I look at my hands and twist them around each other, a habit I do when I nervous. Finally the walk over to me but now I see things I didn’t see before. They dragged their feet and looked at each other, everything they screamed that they didn’t want to be near me. They prolonged the walk and refused to look at me. My heart rate picked up a little but remembering the kings’ voice which kind of scared me I quickly calmed myself down. I can’t let them know I heard them, maybe they will change their minds, as long as they don’t say the rejection words my heart will remain intact. I could hear them talking to me but I was too caught up in my escape plans to comprehend the words they were saying. As soon as I was released I would run and I would not be stopped this time. I would not allow myself to be caught. I don’t care what I have to do I will not allow them to reject me, not now not ever. I knew I’m “family’s” were right, no one will want me. But there is only so much heart ache someone can take and I think I have past my limit.

            It had been four hours since the king told them to fix what they did and they still haven’t attempted to do anything and the king isn’t back. I have been sitting here in uncomfortable silence for four hours with nothing to do but stare at the floor tiles for the millionth time. They twins had turned the TV to some sport thing that wasn’t worth paying attention to. Suddenly the door slams open and we all jerk to attention, the boys stand and I sit up as straight as I can get.

            “Your allowed to leave for know, the lab won’t have the results back until tomorrow but we will be sure to let you know as soon as we get them back.” The doctor smiles at me as I pretty much jump out of the bed. I don’t like sitting still and not doing anything. Hunter who left and appeared with the king grabs the bag with all the clothes and leads the way out of the hospital. The whole time I am looking an for an escape route, I refuse to let my heart be hurt anymore, even if that means running away from those that could save me from my miserable existence.

I know I just updated yesterday so don't expect anything soon. I was thinking about putting another one of my storys up, HomeFlower you know what i'm talking about, its about a vampire who was cursed by a witch to be two feet tall and locked in a trunk. I don't know, i'm writing it but i don't know if I should post it or not. Anyway This weekend is crazy so I won't be able to write anymore Sorry, I have Black belt class, martial arts testing and then Easter, The next few weekends are just as bad, I will update as soon as I can so please don't feak out if it takes a while.

CatherineCatejoChristian