Escape

She turned around and saw him. " Akira.", she whispered .

" Akira!", Rin ran up to him.

" Keisuke didn't make it .", The man that loved him just died.

" Me , Rin and Motomi are leaving together . I will be finally back home.", Akiza said as she turned back around.

" Your just going to leave him, Akiza ?", Rin said.

" I didn't say that. Akira will stay around and look for Shiki and probably kill him .", the tone in Akiza's word changed. She was determined to get out. Akira witnessed the murder of his friend and wanted to get revenge.

" I want to go with you...", Akira said as he started to walk , following Akiza. Rin had not said a word. Even though Keisuke died, He still had the others left . It was better than nothing he had before. They were close to coming to the end .

"Hey! Do you guys like making your old man late?", Motomi called over to the group.

" At least you are still in one piece ."Rin said.

" I see not everyone is here."

" Keisuke was killed by Shiki "

" Poor kid, a good man and died and terrible death. However we have limited time left and Toshima will be no more ."

" I agree.", Akiza said. The group was a few more miles until they arrive at the end. Akiza was helping with Rin's ankle injury he received when fighting Shiki .

" Akira what will you do when we get out of here?", Akiza asked.

" I don't know ... not yet", Akira was unsure about what he will do next.

" Well since your kinda my brother I guess you could live with me and Rin. Akira never thought of anything like that before in his life. A chance to live a new life. This was probably be the best chance he could get in his life or be the happiest thought he ever had at this place . Akira cracked a small smile.

" I see it!", Akiza smiled happily. She ran ahead to see the exit and quickly froze.

There where small pools of blood that seem abnormal to be human.

" You took N's blood didn't you , all you could possibly get. What a overdose Shiki. I can imagine you want Akira for your gain. ", Akiza said. The others caught up with her and saw what was unfolding.

" Shiki.", Rin sneered.

" Don't you can't fight him in this condition. ", Motomi held him back.

" Akira come with me .", Shiki drew his katana.

" Akira won't be going with you. Instead I will fight you and besides won't I be a better choice .", Akiza pulled out her katana.

" You test me woman .", Shiki said.

"Well you may have killed Keisuke, but you won't kill anyone else. This is your end.", Akiza attacked him . Shiki quickly parried and the two locked swords.

" Motomi, Rin, Akira if I lose ,go. ", Akiza struggled. She had to think of a strategy to win. Not enough time was left and forced her to act quickly. She broke off and dodged Shiki's blade . Akiza lunged froward in a effort to make a hasty slash. She missed by a few centimeters off. All the guys could do was watch. Rin and Akira wanted to do something , but they each know they weren't in the state to fight Shiki . They were so close and Shiki got there first. Akiza was running out of breath , Shiki never broke a sweat . Her knees fell on the ground.

" Silly woman.", Shiki said.

" Sorry ", Akiza turned to the guys , lifted the katana and slit her arm.

" What are you doing woman?", Shiki eyes opened wide . The crimson blood dripped down her arm as she started licking it. Akira knew what Akiza was doing with the blood. Their blood was modify have different abilities as he remembered from what he was told. The blood was used to strengthen her to fight longer. Shiki was shocked to think she would inflict harm on herself , has she given up? Before he knew it he felt a sharp pain. She manage to stab and slashed his chest in seconds . Akiza withdrew her sword from Shiki.

" I don't have time lets go ." Akiza walked off.

" Why didn't you kill me!" Shiki yelled.

" I didn't intend to kill you head first even when I arrived to this city. I have my family to protect. You may kill the people they loved , but the only things I care about is escape. "Akiza walked over to Rin.

" We can go home now ", Akiza said.

" You. Did this..?", Rin had no words to say .

" Well we known each other for a couple of days and I didn't want you to be angry at me for not killing him. ", Akiza apologized .

" I won't get mad."

" I always liked you. That's a fact", Rin smiled.

" I want to go now"

" Yeah it's time to leave .", Motomi said .

" Don't run away from me , woman !", Shiki was wounded.

" You just stay there Shiki." Rin words was full of venom. They walked away from him, leaving him. Shiki was mad as hell , he had never felt so defeated in his life . It matter no more as a wicked smiled played on his lips. In the future they will see him again.

Akira was finally done moving the boxes.

" Hey Akira ! Are you going to visit them? I can take you to the Hospital right now." , Motomi said.

" Sure old man.", Akira got in the car . At the hospital a young woman was running down the hall.

" Rin !", Akiza said. Rin and Akiza was recovering from the injuries they had. Akiza came into the room and kissed Rin on the head causing him to blush.

" I see you two are getting close", Akira walked up to them.

"Akira!", Akiza hugged Akira and pecked his cheek .

" I see you are doing well. "

" You and Rin will be discharged tomorrow. "

"I can't wait to get back home."

" Akira you promised to stay with us right ?"

" I will , I promise."

"That's good." , Akiza buried her head in his chest. A nurse called out Akiza name to return to her room .

" Goodbye Rin and Akira. Say Hi to Motomi for me.", Akiza waved goodbye as she left.

" I feel happy with her.Don't ever die on us. ", Rin said . Akira knew Rin was being serious .

" Don't worry I will ", Akira quickly replied as he left the room. Walking to the parking lot, He got in the car with Motomi.

" Akiza says Hi", Akira said.

" That girl is nice as ever", Motomi started to drive.

" You have a lot of work to do , Akira.", Motomi gave Akira card.

" I know.", Akira got out the car and went back to work.

" These youngsters have a lot to learn", Motomi said as he took out a cigarette and drove off.