Red Shower

There was trails of blood everywhere leading to the same place. It was no wonder that it came from the bodies. Akiza examined the corpses and took the tags, footsteps  came behind the alleyway. Akiza got her katana ready. A group of men with sinister looks on there faces .

"Hey bitch did you kill my home boys", the leader of the group called out to her. 

" Lets fuck her!" , another man called out.

" It was like that, I didn't kill them", Akiza said nervously. 

"Too late to act all innocent now lady", the group all men readying their weapons. Akiza had no choice to fight she charged at them and trying to break to make an escape. The men took line and pinned her to the ground.

"Take turns,we rape first and then kill the bitch", the leader said. Akiza tried reach her katana, but her hand was stepped on by the leader.She screamed in pain and the force they were using on her. The thought was too much Akiza closed her eyes to ease her death. A liquid sprayed across her face and scream so loud almost her deaf. She peeked and saw red blood everywhere. The gang leader stomach was stabbed with a long blade and collapsed on top of her . Akiza pushed him aside the group of men dropping like flies blood splattered everywhere the red pool expanding at her feet. The final gang member  was cut across  the stomach intestines showing out the corpse. 

Footsteps approached slowly in the dark, a man in black appeared. Akiza grabbed her katana on the ground , the man continued to walk toward her. Frozen in fear, Akiza backed up in a wall. The man in black looked at her unzipped jacket showing her chest, Akiza looked down thinking it came unzipped during the gang attack. "Why are you here woman", he lifted his katana up to her neck.

 " I-I'm looking for il re and also to protect my family." , Akiza spoke softly. 

" Your'e interesting for a woman", the man in black  chuckled he moved his katana down to her chest. 

" And you did this for family", he looked down at her. His blood red eyes pierced her heart. 

" Hmph, family", he turned around and walked off back in the shadows. Akiza was relived as he walked away, but deep down she felt flustered. She combed back her gray hair in a ponytail and scrambled to get the tags and run away from the scene.