Warning

She had another dream this time it was herself and  Akira in the water naked , bathing. It seem like a perverse dream  then it turned horrific. The water into blood and Akira began to drown. Akiza went over to help him. Akira was sinking quickly and Akiza notice when he was sinking the reflection looks like the man on the battlefield. She slowly stepped back away from Akira watching him drown in the blood.  Akiza was the only one in  the pool of red crying standing there until a hand suddenly appeared and ripped out the intestines out of her stomach.  Akiza woke up sweating and cried.

        Rin managed to take pictures around the city this morning. He was grinning just looking at the images. Rin looked at his tags to find out he almost has a royal flush. 

" Just a few more tags",  Rin  didn't enjoy killing much , but anything just to face him. Rin wanted to face the man that ruined his life , the man he hated the most . Looking over to the right he sees Akiza crying. 

" Akiza what's wrong?"

" I had a bad dream last night and I want to tell Akira about it."

" Why Akira?"

" Just hurry." , Akiza moaned.  Rin agreed to go to the bar in the neutral area. While walking to the bar they both see Motomi smoking .  

" Motomi !", Akiza called.

" Akiza you look sick."

 " Akiza had a nightmare", Rin look worried at her. 

" So thats why she's clinging on you.", Motomi said. 

 " Did you hear? Shiki attacked the neutral zone." two men were talking. 

" As you two heard. Shiki attacked the bar.", Motomi said. 

 " Shiki", Rin muttered under his breath. Rin face turned angry. 

" Are you okay Rin?", Akiza said. 

" Yep! Akiza stay here.", Rin returned back to his happy smile. 

" I can't stay here forever I still have to tell Akira and Keisuke. "

 "I know. I'll find you after when I'm done", Rin said and left.  

" Shiki seems to make Rin upset.", Akiza sat on the concrete. 

" It's something that must have happened between the two in the past. He doesn't  want a girl like you to see that bloody mess. Shiki is not pulling any punches with you being in Toshima, be careful he might be trying to lure you out.", Motomi said. 

" I'm going now to get more tags ."

" Just be careful.", Motomi ruffled her hair. 

" I'll be fine just as usual.",Akiza walked away thinking about her tags she haven't got near a royal flush she never is going to get out of here. A group of men are up front they look at her . 

" What are you looking at? ", a man called. 

" Give me your tags.", Akiza ordered. They laughed at her and took line. In a moment screams can be heard and buildings were painted red.  Daylight has almost fallen and she managed to get some tags.  Akiza has three tags that can make up a royal flush , others were useless.  She felt proud for her progress , looking over at her bloody katana. No emotion was shown during the bloody rampage she felt like Shiki for a second. Looking at a puddle she sees a man on top of a building. Fearing for the man that he might do suicide , she ran up the stairs and went to the top floor she saw the man.

" Please don't jump ", she said.  The man turned his back to her.  

" What colored will this city be dyed in?", he jumped off the ledge and moved towards her. 

 " Red the color of blood", Akiza answered. Her voice was dry and the answer came out of nowhere. 

" Red will be the color soon ", the man replied.  The  familiar face had her paralyzed the man in the dream caused the rush of nostalgia in her past.  Akiza fell down to her knees.  Crying like the weak little girl she was on the inside that was a part of her.

 " Forgive me .What was your name again?", Akiza shaken her heart racing. 

 " Call me N", he said. N picked her up and carried her. Akiza's face buried in N's sweater and fell asleep.

When she woke up in a green house. The flowers made her think of her garden at home and her family.  A white comes and purrs up against her. She pets it and more cats where coming near Akiza.

 " You must like cats did you rescue them? You must be lonely all those years.N why are you here. Are you here for the power? ", Akiza said.  N pets the cats. 

 " I don't fight for power", N said. A broken Line vial was in her sheath.

 " Ugh this trash probably got in when I was fighting those guys."

 " Line is only for fools."

"  Toshima is going to be turned in a war zone soon . "

 " Red the color of fear, power, love."

" The city will be dyed red and we can't stop it".

"  You were  in the military, right N?", Akiza asked . N gave a nod that meant yes while playing with the cat.Then  N stood up and left . 

" Okay , I can watch the cats til you come back", Akiza said.  The moonlight created the shadow of cats who seem fascinated by the images while Akiza smiles in amusement. The long night begins.