Cruel and Unusual Punishment

Shiki dropped a briefcase carelessly in front of a table . 

" No warm welcome Shiki", A blond man with a feather boa said smiling. A boy in leather with a blindfold came near the man and he pet the boy. Shiki looked in disgust and turned his back away. 

" Anyway there's a woman in here and she might be linked to them. 

" A woman!? Are you sure she is not a figure of your imagination", the man stopped petting the boy and ordered him to go back in the room in the corner.

" No I knew you wouldn't believe me", Shiki smirked. 

" Gunji and Kiriwar", the man called in . The two men barged in arguing.

 " Shikitty!", Gunji, the man with the metal claws yelled. Shiki ignored him.

 " What do you need", Kiriwar the man with the pipe said. 

" I need you to find a woman and bring her back to me", the man said.

 " A lady!", Gunji said. 

" Why a lady there is no woman in Toshima playing Igura if there was then she would have been raped and thrown in an alley somewhere", Kiriwar scratched his head. 

" Shiki claims he saw one and its just to make sure she isn't a imaginary figure" the man said. Shiki exited out of the room . 

" Shikitty has a girlfriend he doesn't want us to see!" , Gunji taunted and Kiriwar laughed. Shiki thought to himself. 

"Those three are close maybe the two could lead me to him." He smirked.

They found a building that Keisuke and Akira stayed in both young men looked tired. 

" What's up you guys you looked like your down in the dump somewhere", Rin said. 

" Keisuke got his tags stolen", Akira said. 

" What!? Do you know who did it." , Rin said.

" Yeah I got some back , but not all.", Akira still trying to keep his cool about the incident . 

 " Oh my god I didn't know you two have wounds", Akiza rushed over to look at Akira's wounds. 

"Wonder you wanted to leave sorry if we hold you up from treating the wound." Akiza said.

 " Don't worry take care of Keisuke first and then me", Akira said. Akiza took Keisuke to a room to treat him. Luckily she brought some bandages to cover up the cut. 

" Thank god the cut wasn't that deep, Akira looked fine when we met up with you guys he should have said something", Akiza covered the wound. 

" I just wanted to help Akira get out of here.", Keisuke said.

 " Why are you both here there must be some reason."

" Akira was accused of murder.It's not fair, Akira didn't kill anyone . That's bullshit."

 " You two are form the other district right, I heard it was corrupt, after the war Japan was divided. "

" He didn't do it. I feel so worthless.", He was about to cry. 

" You followed him and this is what you get. But I have to admit you are a good friend for what you are doing. Most people wouldn't even go to this lengths for a friend.  " Akiza looked down. 

After Akiza was done patching up Keisukes's injuries she manged to find Akira outside the room leaning against the wall. 

" I told Keisuke the wounds weren't that deep and it could have been worse for the both of you.", Akiza said.