Past

" How could I forgot? That man...", She lost herself in thought. After waking up Akiza holds a cat in her hand and went to the green house .She notices some herbs in the green house and seeds. Who knew that N took care of plants even it was strange. N still haven't been back and one of the cats had given birth to kittens. Akiza was basically house sitting for N and the amount of cats was unbearable now due to she helped the mother gave birth wasn't easy.Cleaning up the mess was a problem she wanted to avoid before it turned dark . That night N came back with Akira . 

" Akira , N!", Akiza cried happily until she sees Akira brutally injured. She took care of his wounds.

 " Keisuke, he took line", Akira trying to bear the pain of his wounds. 

" Why?!", 

 " I never wanted him to take line", Akira said hinting a voice of sadness. Akiza slapped Akira hard enough to make him fall on the floor.

" Stop talking like that you and Keisuke both helped each other and the both of you aren't weak. I know Keisuke is emotionally scarred beacause your'e in this situation and he thinks he's worthless, but he Akira you were nothing without him . I can see it, we are somehow connected. All those wins... you got sick of them, wanted something more than that. Akira he is your only friend in that world, even you had me as a supporter. He was the first.. that you ever had. ", Akiza face turned into a smile and tears started to pour down her face. Akira grunts from the pain and looks up to see her crying again. Both of them was feeling sadness and wanted to get out of this place. 

" Do you remember N", Akiza wiped her remaining tears.

 " Who?"

" The man from our past.I didn't recognize him.You might not remember him too."

It was cloudy day, the play ground was cleared except a small little girl crying in the sand box. She accidentally scraped her knee when she was playing on the bars. Nobody could hear her , the scrape slowly getting infected. She was all alone back then until she saw a figure walking up to her. A man that put a treated the wound. Why is she trusting this man and not running away? 

" Thank you" she replied meekly.  

" A child created from greed", the man ruffled her hair. The girl ignored his statement and focused on his company. 

" I'm alone sir.", the girl said. 

" Where is your family?", he asked her. 

" I'm waiting for my new family to come.", the little girl trying not to cry.

 " Be strong child", The man handed her a katana with symbols engraved on it. He looked at her with sympathy and played with her for a while. 

" My name's Akiza by the way", she smiled. The man nodded giving her a warm smile. Like a father to her , she never thought she saw that man ever again.

"So now you know it." , Akiza smiles.  

" I made a promise that I didn't keep." ,Akira said. 

" Its alright just go find Keisuke as fast as you can,  I will be waiting for you to get back. just be safe please " , Akiza said. Akira nodded off and went on his own. Akiza looked down.

 " Seriously what did I do here?",  She began to talk to herself.

 " All you did was make friends and may cut some people down the way", Akiza huffed knowing she had little time left to complete her mission it was only a matter of time. 

" what are you doing child ?", N comes up from behind her.

 " Don't do that again! You almost gave me a heart attack!", Akiza snapped. 

" Look Akira is out and I need to get some tags see you in a hour." Akiza leaves. N watches her exit. 

" Your becoming like him...",  N says. Akiza stops. 

" No I won't ", she continues to walk.  It was easier now for her just to kill. Red , the favorite color of the Queen of Hearts  just like her dog tag. She wasn't breaking the rules or anything fair and square. The transformation is slowly starting to reveal itself.

Akira comes back with Keisuke only to find that Akiza is gone . After putting down Keisuke on the bench Akira finds some of the bandages that Akiza has left.

  "Keisuke...", Akira says with concern . Keisuke was always there for him. A friend so loyal he even took a punch for Akira when they got into trouble with other kids when they were young.  Why did he ever try to push him away? Akira didn't mean too and this was a result to his actions. Was Keisuke that desperate he needed to take line to make him stronger for Akira. With that loyalty Akira kinda felt that was admirable after all those years of being friends it felt something more than that. Akira finished bandage Keisuke up and leaned in closer. 

" I'm sorry", Akira whispered.  As he leaned in closer,  a breath away that can change that. Sadly the moment was interrupted when N came back. 

 " Adoration", N said. 

" What are you doing here!",

"  A child can become a fool.Who is he?", N  looked over at Keisuke .

 " A friend. Why ask?"

" Take him with you"

" Where is Akiza?"

" She is becoming a fool.  A eternal night of fools.Find the child before it too late."N said before he disappears again.

 Akira said nothing therefore he was all on his own again.  

" Akira ...", Keisuke moaned trying to thought about what happened. 

" I'll explain later we have to find Akiza" 

" Uh okay", Keisuke trying to walk again after being unconscious for awhile.  Akira gets a uneasy feeling that horrible events will occur.