Cold as ice

Akira was trying to find away through this mess. Troops started moving in the area and the noise of guns quickly flooded the area. He didn't know Keisuke was so motivated to fight. Only with a pipe in his hand , knocking out enemy soldiers in his way he wanted to protect Akira as best as he can. However he was still shaken by what he learned about Akiza. She was like a clone to him the whole time and forced into the same setting like he was. Should he felt angry or fearful of her. The truth was painful to hear and with Akiza now gone all he could do was to fight through the chaos. People getting gunned down was not the prettiest sight to see and Akira knew that more troops will be coming. He just wanted him and Keisuke to get out of this city and to live their lives together again. 

" Hey Akira are you alright?", Akira thoughts where broken when Keisuke looked worried. Akira only gave a nod. They can't fight all the time and their best bet was to stay in the shadows and avoid enemies. the sound of screams and gunshots was all they could hear in the background. Akira worried thoughts came back to him , but he still kept his stone face.

 " Akira this way.", Keisuke found a alley way to go through. Akira followed suit and went down.

 " Stop!", a voice came and was followed by several armed troops ready to aim at them. Akira was just tired and wanted to get out of the city , he didn't want to be dealing with more troops . He looked over at Keisuke who was ready to fight for him . Akira drew out his knife and was focus on hopefully their last confrontation with the troops. Before the troops can react a some of the men were stabbed in the heart with a long blade and fell to ground. The remaining soldiers rush to investigate the cause of death leaving their targets behind and never return to then again. Keisuke can hear the screams from afar and the trail of blood slowly dripping from the dark alley. He didn't want to know what happened . Footsteps could be heard and for Akira it was all too familiar for him what was coming towards them . Shiki the man in black was covered in blood pushed Keisuke out of the way and walked towards Akira.

 " Come with me ", Shiki face was cold.

 " Why should I?", Akira refused. Shiki began to lift his katana up to Akira's neck.

 " Don't make me say it again", Shiki's katana moved closer to Akira's skin. 

" No", Akira said without any hesitation. Shiki withdrew his sword and then started to grabbed Akira by the throat. Struggling to breath, Akira was trying to escape Shiki's grasp on him . Was he going to die in this hell hole ? To Akira it seemed this was the end for him. He closed his eyes as he awaits his faith .

His eyes quickly opened he felt something on his face and reached his hand to wipe it off showing blood. Akira knew it wasn't his blood , but it continued to drip on his face . He looked up and saw Keisuke , his beloved friend above him dying. 

" I'm sorry Akira. I wanted to be with you , but I can't allow you to die here . I wanted to protect you until the end. " Keisuke blood and tears was on him. Akira eyes started brimming with tears, he looked around to see if Shiki was still there. Nothing was in sight. Akira didn't care about Shiki anymore all he cared about was escaping the city . 

Then he thought to himself " Where will I go after I get out?" His place was probably locked and he has no close friends other than Keisuke in that area . His only choice was to find Rin, Akiza and Motomi. Akira didn't know what do with Keisuke .

 " It's okay Akira , just go .", Keisuke said. " You promised we leave together .", Akira was trying to hold back tears . 

" I always have feelings for you until the end. I want to see you live on . Goodbye Akira." Keisuke said in his last breath.

Akira was too lost for words and left Keisuke corpse to find the others . Akira was always unemotional when he fought his opponents , but in the end he always felt a bit of sadness every time he won. He felt like his only purpose was to fight his whole life. Akira knew why he held the Bl@ster name Lost because he was lost in his own feelings. When he met Rin , a child who was full of energy , Motomi acted like the father he never had and Akiza was like the little sister he never known. Keisuke the person who was with Akira his whole entire . This was his true family. He felt cold for his entire life until he went to Toshima. These last few days he felt warm and loved. 

" Hang on ! Were almost there!", A voice too familiar reached Akira's ears . Akira was running as fast as he could to catch up to the noise.