Journey to the hell

A war divided the country by two sections one that is colorful, peaceful with a bright future and the other one is dark and bland with a corrupt law system. Between the the sections was a city called Toshima. A drug cartel ruled the city under its thumb while playing a murderous game. A colorless city waiting to be dyed. The question is what colored will it be dyed in?

A dream where she met his eyes. She sees a battlefield engulfed in flames, blood everywhere, bodies laying in plies. This was a true war scene. A young man cuts down incoming enemy soldiers, the way he killed them was swift he can't be human. There was something strange about him her heart started racing, his eyes looked at her. She tried to run but couldn't move he walked toward her and slashed her across the front of her body- she screamed at the pain. A faint light woke her up. 

" Akiza did you have a bad dream", her mother said. 

" No its nothing", Akiza said. She then put her clothes on and head out. Akiza was adopted by a kind loving couple who never had kids they loved her talents she was always in their debt and repaid them with kindness. The orphanage was a place she met her friends Rosasline and Beatrice. Akiza sat on the park bench and thought about the district she lived in. The section recovery was great after the war, she also thought about the other district. She heard rumors about the law system was corrupt and people were killed on sight or accused of crimes. Akiza didn't want to think of that and looked at her phone. 

It read 9:15 " I'm going to be late!" , Akiza got up and ran to her friend's apartment . 

She passed by a red haired woman in a red coat and a man in a suit she didnt pay attention to them even thought she almost ran into the couple. Arriving to the apartment the door was locked. Which was odd to her usually Rosaline was put tending to her flowers outside the window during this time.

 "Maybe they aren't here today", Akiza said. She went back home. The door wasn't locked , Akiza walked in the place was a mess. Then faded memory came of her it was too grainy to see ,but it made her head hurt. Akiza's cellphone rang. 

" My name is Emma and this is my partner Gwen , but it doesn't matter to me right now, your family is going to die", the women's voice said. 

" What is this a joke , you're lying", Akiza said. " Look out side your window ", the woman voice said. Akiza looked out she saw two men outside of her door. 

" Now don't worry they won't die unless you listen to me , now I want you go to Toshima and deafeat il Re " , the woman said.

 " What did you do with my family and friends ", Akiza said. 

" Well if you be a good little girl and go town to Toshima your family will be safe", the woman said. 

" You have ten minutes to get ready, the men downstairs will escort you", she added. Akiza had no choice ,she couldn't use violence on the men outside that will be a harmful and alternating event in the district that devotes peace, she had to accept the mission. She grabbed her sword and headed out. 

She went outside and the men took her to Toshima. They threw her out and  gave her a map of the city . 

" This is the farthest we can take you ", the driver said. Akiza found a hole and crawled through . The van left and Akiza was all alone now.