Madness

As Akira and Keisuke walk down the dark streets of Toshima ,Keisuke collapses again. 

" Keisuke!" , Akira yells. He didn't thought Keisuke wounds were that severe  and Akira has decided to drop Keisuke off with Motomi after he finds Akiza. After carrying Keisuke he sees a figure ahead and looks up only to see its Rin. 

" Rin have you seen Akiza?", Akira said.  Rin didn't replay and started walking up to them. 

" Give me your tags or else you die"

 " Rin what are you doing, stop playing we have to find Akiza."

"You do have the joker don't you ?",  Rin quicky pulled out his daggers and cut Akira necklace with his dog tag and grabbed it. 

" Rin! what are you doing!?",  Akira knew he didn't have time to fight Rin he needed to get Keisuke to safety. Why would Rin do this? It can't be that. Before Akira could say something Rin was gone. 

" Damn..", Akira cursed. It didn't matter to him if he failed his mission he only cared about Keisuke and he needed to find Akira.  He felt helpless. All the things he known was all falling about. His new " family" was gone.  The night was painfully long, carrying Keisuke around.  Akira had too many things to worry about.

A mewling sound can be heard in the darkness. Holding her bloody katana Akiza cried. It was horrible but she felt a surge of power. Dog tag with blood on them was in her pockets . She pulled them out and count the tags. Akiza still didn't have enough for a royal flush, it doesn't matter she get it another way.  The need to get out of Toshima was high and she was desperate to do anything to challenge Shiki.  The news of her killing participants traveled around. Motomi still found it unbelievable that Akiza would do something like that. Then he realized that Akiza was special like Akira. He took a smoke and scouted for Akira.

Akira took a break and cared for Keisuke. He looked up at the sky and sighed and continued to walk again. Then Akira hears footsteps , it was Akiza. 

" Akiza!", Akira sounded relieved to see Akiza again. 

" Why are you so happy to see me", Akiza rolled her eyes. She pulled out her katana and attack Akira. Luckily Akira managed to pull out his knife on time and moved Keisuke out of his way. Akira felt like he was fighting Shiki when Akiza attacked with brute force. Akira dodged her attacks with ease. Akira was hesitant to hurt her. 

" Akiza stop!", Akira urged her to stop. Akiza ignored him and continued to fight him. Akiza grabbed Akira throat and pushed him against the wall . Akira was choking he needed to do something to free him from her grasp. Trying to lift up his knife , Akira managed to slit Akiza arm making her release her grip and wincing in pain. Akira falls on the ground and his face gets drops of blood by Akiza's bloody arm. She was slowly losing blood and takes off her jacket to try to cover the blood. The urge to kill Akira was still there as she picked up her katana to stab the young man. Akiza was about to land the blow until she is hit in the head and fall on the ground. Akira felt relieved a bit  and looked up to see who did it . 

" Akira are you okay?", Keisuke said holding a trash can lid.

 " Keisuke !", Akira looked surprised.

 " I thought you were going to die ", Keisuke sounded upset at the thought. 

"I'm okay", Akira said .  The two were interrupted by Akiza regaining her sanity.

 " What the hell was going on with me?".  

"  Akiza you tried to kill Akira"

" What?"

 " It doesn't matter we need to go now ." Akira said.

" What happened to you guys tags?", Akiza said while taking care of her wound. 

" Rin took them", Keisuke said. 

" Why would Rin do that?" 

" He went to challenge Shiki.", Akira said. 

" No!", We have to do something ! He's going to die if we don't do anything!" 

" Now what is the princess yelling about this time ?You two look like you seen some things. We have to get out of Toshima we don't have much time left.", Motomi walks up to the group. 

" Why?", Akiza said . 

" Well its about you and Akira .", Motomi said .