Harsh Truth

" This is going to be a long story but, I guess I could make it a little short.", Motomi took out his cigarette. 

" What's going on old man.", Akira's eyes looked like daggers about to attack . 

" Well a long time ago there was a project called RABBIT one of their tests was called  TWIN. It stared out small and the people took off more than it can chew causing the result of you two. " Motomi said. 

" Me and Akiza are related? When in the hell were you going to tell us!", Akira voice grew angry. 

" Don't get upset now you two aren't related by blood just the gentics you were enhanced by made you two look alike. The point of the project was to make a version of double clones to resemble Nicole Premier , but as looking at Akiza and you it didn't go well. The end result was a boy and a girl, the boy with the ability to null the effects of Nicole Premier blood , the girl was made into a bit of the monster in dormat .", Motomi let out a sigh.

 " You don't mean I can turn into a monster like Shiki.", Akiza voice shakes. 

" Well kinda since you had Nicole Premier violent tendencies like when he escaped that allowed people to fear you and the both of you were split up. I wouldn't compare you to Shiki though he's just have tons of problems. Do you really want to know more?", Motomi asked.  " How about N? What did have to do with us and how did the other people play into this?", Akiza now on the verge of a breakdown. 

" You received some of the genetics from him , lucky kiddies you were to be spared by him. To be honest I was about to forget Arbirto's role in Project Nicole too. Thank god he didn't work in the same apartment because if he didn't and worked on project TWIN it would be hell. the people you mentioned Akiza they set you and Akira up so Nicole Premier could be lured by you two.  Well you have it the reason why your truly here.", Motomi said.  Akiza was trying to hold back tears. Was she created to be a monster and she was subjected to go into this lifeless world where the only thing to live for was to lie,cheat, and steal. She felt she needed to do one thing.

 " I going to save Rin." Akiza said softly .

" What?" Keisuke said in shock. Akira said nothing only a nod. 

"Well you three can go I'll be waiting for you ,don't stay too long you don't have much time left.", Motomi walked off.

        Akiza ran as fast as she could the need for Rin was crucial to her in the final hours . Akira and Keisuke followed behind her . She sprint quickly came to a halt when she sees N. 

"  N! I was wondering when you come back", she quickly gave him a hug.  The quick reunion ended  when two figures came up behind N . 

" I see you where successful in luring out Nicole Premier." A woman's voice said. " No", Akiza voice trembled with fear and hatred clutching on N's shoulder. Akira pushed Keisuke back. " Remember me?", she pulled out a gun." Emma" Akira said .

 " As you figured out your true purpose of being here , but I didn't expect Null Nicole and Sub Nicole to meet. I only need Nicole Premier  so I'll have to kill both of you." Emma said. Akiza looked at the man , Gwen was his name right? He looked like he was about to say something until Emma shot him. Akiza looked at the scene with wide eyes.

 "Gwen why are you always in my way", Emma said.

 " You killed him for no reason. For no good reason! ", Akiza said in fury. Emma then points the gun at Akiza. 

" You die first " Emma shoots the gun.In a  flash the  time seemed to stopped from Akiza view. The bullet was slow moving. Akiza inhuman reflexes manipulated the bullet an inflicted on Emma who was hit and fell on the ground dying. Time seemed to flow at normal rate. Akiza didn't know what was going on , but was glad at Emma's death. She smiled up at N who was frowning.

 " Don't become one of them .... be careful my child."

" I will , lets go guys and save Rin!" , Akiza said.

 " What on earth going on?". Keisuke said. 

" Let's go.", Akira ignored Keisuke question and followed Akiza.

They arrived at the mansion . " I want you to take Keisuke and find I won't allow Keisuke to witness anymore and he cares about you ", Akiza turned to Akira . 

" I'm not going to leave you to have a chance with Shiki.",

" I'm going to rescue Rin what ever you say.", Akiza said and walked off. 

" Idiot." , Akira turned away. 

" What about Akiza?", Keisuke said with worried look. " She'll be fine", Akira  started walking back.

Akiza was in the mansion greeted by Gunji and Kiriwar and was lead inside. They arrive in a arena which left Akiza in a shock. 

" Welcome my dear. The show is about to start.", Arbitro smiled. 

" Where's Rin.", Akiza sat down in the chair. " Oh my already picking a side before the fight starts", Abirtro said while offering a glass of wine who Akiza refused to take it. Akiza was getting uneasy and a minute late she sees Rin approaching in the arena.  She sees a figure at the corner at her eye and looks over to she Shiki and her heart quickly sank. Shiki sees her in the booth and a cracked a grin at her. 

 " Let the battle begin!", Abirtro clapped. 

" Die you bastard!", Rin yelled. Shiki only dodge his attacks and Akiza only knew Shiki was teasing Rin.

 " Tch, look at Shiki showing off.", Kiriwar rolled his eyes. 

" Trying to impress the lady hmm", Abritro smiled looking at Akiza.

 " I don't want to think about it",  The attention is returned when a loud grunt is heard.

 " Wow Shikitty kicked the crap out of that twerp!", Gunji said. Akiza saw as Rin limping toward Shiki. 

" Rin don't !", Akiza jumped off the booth down toward the arena to Rin. 

" Should we stop her boss.", Kiriwar said. 

" No. This is getting good! The lover's fight!", Abritro is clearly getting excited by the action .

" Akiza what are you doing!", Rin growled at her. Akiza didn't say a word and picked up the injured Rin. 

" Stop!" , Rin continued to scream at her.  Akiza knew to escape she had to face Shiki, but she didnt want to waste time and made a run for it. Shiki grabbed his katana and was about to charge until a loud noise came. It sounded like a bomb causing the arena to crumble.

" Not now!", Abrito panicked and made a run for the exit. Shiki took as this as a dire sign and leave Rin and Akiza as loose ends he's going have to tie up.  Akiza uses her strength to carry a enraged Rin. Outside it was hell dead bodies look like they where shot down. Akiza put Rin down to pick up a gun from one of the dead men.

 " What the hell did you stop me.", Rin slapped her on the face. 

" I could kill you with the gun right now, but I have a soft spot for you. I you to be with us so you can start a new life outside this place.", Akiza smiled and extended her hand to him. 

" Come", she said. Rin looked at her with amazement.  Her smile is like a old friend of his. Should he cry because of her love for him  or feel angry she prevented the to defeat the man that killed his best friend. 

" Akiza", he softly said as he took her hand. Akiza lead Rin by her hand as they ran. Troops were coming in shooting anyone they saw. 

" Let's try to stay out of sight I know a way underground ", Rin lead her to a narrow alley.  They saw two troops near. 

" Damn", Rin huffed. Akiza walked up slowly and stabbed both men in the heart and gave a signal to Rin that it was clear. Rin sometimes wondered where does Akiza get the will power to do these things. He also was concerned on how the others was doing.