Elitist Snob

Mors was playing the piano on the balcony of her room when Enid interrupted her, scaring her a little.

— How was the session with the psychologist?

Addams turned away from the instrument and glared at the blonde. She realized her sister was writing and just took a deep breath.

— Normal. I'm not transparent with that woman. I don't trust her. Wednesday who got into trouble at a coffee shop today.

— I noticed that she is quieter than usual.

— The same three boys who stopped me at the cafeteria stopped her when it was my turn to go to therapy. But Tyler wasn't enough, Wednesday likes to tease others.

— Tyler?

— A pattern that works in the shop. She hit all three of them, and now she's been on to the town sheriff's eyes, plus he said my dad should be in jail for murder.

— What a great first day. Wait... Is that a hand?— she looked down at thehand on top of the piano.

— Yes.

— Where's the rest of him?

— It's one of the great Addams family mysteries. — she heard different howls around the school and noticed the full moon. — Why aren't you wolfing out?

— I can't. My mother says some wolves are late bloomers, but I've been to the best Lycanologist. She said maybe there's a chance I never...

— And what happens then?

— I became a lone wolf. — she wiped a few tears from her face and Mors felt bad for her.

— It can't be that bad.

— They would exclude me and I would have no prospect of finding a partner.

— It wouldn't be the end of the world for Wednesday, for example. — Enid smiled.

— It is true.

— You don't have to...you know...cry about it. — Mors didn't know very well how to show feelings or how to advise someone.

— It's something that bothers me a lot. My life depends on it...— she sighed. — Don't you ever cry?

— My sister only cried once when we were children. They killed her pet scorpion right in front of us. She vowed not to cry ever again and she's been doing a good job of it. I'm already a little more emotional, I think. I almost never cry, I avoid it as much as I can, but every now and then it happens. Last time I cried was at a prom.

— It's funny how you two are so alike and so different at the same time. — Enid laughed. — Thanks for trying to make me feel better.

— Do you think you can trust that little normie? — Enid asked Wednesday when they arrived at the park.

— What are you talking about? — Mors turned her head to see where Enid's disdainful gaze was directed. — Are you talking about Tyler?

— You know him? — Wednesday asked.

— I saw him once in the cafeteria. What are you doing?

— Well, good luck! — Enid spoke before looking for Ajax.

— You know Larissa is right there watching you, right? — Mors turned to his sister.

— I know my way around. — she turned her back on the girl wearing a white coat.

Mors walked around the park for a while without much excitement. She was missing home and being with her brother. She stopped at a target shooting booth when she saw her sister shooting different balloons.